How many TOTAL members are here on JWN?

by BonaFide 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Am I missing something? Maybe I am not looking in the right spot, but I would like to know how many members are on here.

Am I allowed to ask for the amount of"active" members? Ha ha.

I would like to know though.

Anyone?

BF

• allelsefails
    allelsefails

I think it depends on who has posted regularly for the last 6 months. If they haven't posted in 6 months then they are inactive. Don't even know who they are. Your irregular posts need some encouragement to keep posting, obviously yhey need some encouragement to keep posting "regularly". Sorry - I was Secretary for a while.

• asilentone
    asilentone

you will have to count them, sorry!

• wobble
    wobble

144,000 and next memorial we are all partaking!

love

Wobble

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There`s only 1..Just me..I have multiple accounts..I write threads..I answer my threads..I tell myself what a good thread I wrote.........When I`m bored I use a Troll account..I stalk myself..Never answer any questions and always pretend to be victimized........I wish there were other people here................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I recall Simon saying it was between 40 and 50 thousand registered users, many more lurkers of course.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"I recall Simon saying it was between 40 and 50 thousand registered users, many more lurkers of course."

GASP!

And what percentage of those are regular?

• ninja
    ninja

I'm regular....thanks to my high fibre diet

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Between 40 and 50 THOUSAND!!! Wow!

BF

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Myriads and myriads...

Share this

Google+