The parting shots before it all gets HEAVY!!!!!!

by Hobo Ken 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

This is a link to my death or obedience blog with the final part of our visit from the elders (Podcast7) before they instigate judicial proceedings against me.

You will hear an amazing denial of what was said in the first visit regading the united nations.

I ask my brother would he personally have done what the wts did when they joined the UN? His response will have you squirming.

Go and have a listen and spread the word please.........

Also available on itunes

Thank you all in advance.

Matt.

• ninja
    ninja

cheers mate....keep em coming.......

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I have only listened half way thought Hobo...very good indeed. I could FEEL the tension when you got to the UN discussion.

"The brothers wouldn't consciously promote...". But they did. They printed references to the UN, FOR the UN.

After listening o the whole thing Hobo all i can say is "ya done good". Do you think these brothers would have listened better or said anything different if they weren't together?? Two people being present for these things, its more than just a "witness". It ensures that both individuals say and do the " right thing".

What do ya figure comes next?

also in there Ken, if it isn't to personal. I believe they referred to your "lifestyle" or something....what was that all about?

lurk3r

Bah.

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

>ninja

Ta mate.

>lurk3r

I don't even think I got that far but my brothers reply was certainly tense.....

Tanks again for your suppport.

Hobo

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

After listening o the whole thing Hobo all i can say is "ya done good". Do you think these brothers would have listened better or said anything different if they weren't together?? Two people being present for these things, its more than just a "witness". It ensures that both individuals say and do the " right thing".

What do ya figure comes next?

also in there Ken, if it isn't to personal. I believe they referred to your "lifestyle" or something....what was that all about?

lurk3r

• ninja
    ninja

he was a serial killer for a couple of years.....nothing serious......just a couple of asylum seekers and old folk

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

Mark 13:11 (New International Version)

11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

So not forget about THE name either! John 3:18 Acts 3:6 Acts 3:16 Acts 4:10 Acts 4:18 Acts 4:30 Acts 5:40 Acts 5:41 Acts 8:12 Acts 9:27 Acts 9:28 Acts 15:26 Acts 16:18 Acts 19:13 Acts 26:9 Romans 10:13 1 Corinthians 1:2 1 Corinthians 5:4 1 Corinthians 6:11 Ephesians 5:20 Philippians 2:9 Philippians 2:10 Colossians 3:17 2 Thessalonians 1:12 Hebrews 1:4 1 Peter 4:14 1 John 3:23 1 John 5:13 3 John 1:7

My advise is to avoid the UN, blood or whatever and keep any discuss central to Jesus.

All the best,

Stephen

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Hobo Ken, that's a splendid argument about the gift of prophesying! I shall definitely remember it!

And it's truly amazing how one of the elders says researching like it is a filthy word. "You've been researching...your life is consumed with that [researching]..." He is condemning you for obeying scripture (1Th 5:12).

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

lifestyle was .... getting up going to work and looking after his family and maybe having the odd night out, think they were getting at the fact he wasn't going to all the meetings or going out in field service.l No crimes committed.........

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit