Lets Welcome Happier than Ever (HTE) to the board!

by asilentone 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Happier than ever! (HTE)
    Happier than ever! (HTE)

Well...I was born a JW and remained one for 33 years. I was a MS on my way up to being an Elder. I have two daughters 21 and 12 that are still being raised as JW's with my ex. Man oh Man! Its such a struggle to have any kind of relationship with them because I am disfellowshipped and their mom completely controls them.

About 4 years ago I remarried a "worldly" women and now I feel so free and happy . I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me since I left the JW's. I havent really meant too many ex-witnesses so its been enjoyable reading some of your comments.

I have alot more to say, but thats a start for now!

• asilentone
    asilentone

HTE, Thank you for telling us your 1st part of your story, we are happy to have you here!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad that you were NOT INVISABLE
    That is the reason I was kicked out of the WT
    Cos I didnt see the invisable Jesus arrival.
    Happy that you found a good marriage. Welcome again

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

whoa, i was just responding in kind to asilentone's old gestapo like accusations of trolls showing up ;)

i dont really think this new person is a troll. it seems the irony has been lost on you people.

strange how no one accused asilentone of having an "agenda" when i showed up and he immediately accused me of being a troll :)

• wobble
    wobble

Welcome HTE!

Love

Wobble

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

strange how no one accused asilentone of having an "agenda" when i showed up and he immediately accused me of being a troll :)

Well....if one acts like a troll....

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome, Happier than Ever! I can really identify with your 'handle'... Glad to have you on board!

I'm the "Smileys' nut" in case you can't tell...

(Are smileys approved for use by Christians??? ) Good thing I'm Pagan...

Aaaand not to 'hijack' this thread - too much - but here's a little something for 'asilentone' and 'mraimondi'...

TROOOLLLLss!

Get 'em!!

Zid

• asilentone
    asilentone

zid, me a troll? Hey I started this thread and you posted on my thread?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, Happier than ever! (HTE)

~Sue

• ziddina
    ziddina

Asilentone - whoops! I mis-spoke... I set up the 'trolls' as 'strawmen' - In other words, "Lookit the bears! Lookit the bears! Lookit the bears! [when there are no bears... funny story which I guess I should tell you at this point...]

When I was a kid, my parents and I were traveling thru the Black Hills of South Dakota. Dad was in the passenger seat, and Mom was driving. As we were driving past a picnic area [that's "Pick-a-nic Bas-KET" to those of you familiar with Yogi Bear] FILLED WITH PEOPLE, Dad screamed out, "Lookit the BEARS! Lookit the BEARS! Lookit the BEARS!"

Every head in that group of 30+ people turned in shock and fear, expecting to see a bear charging their feast. We had a good laugh about that for a long, long time afterwards...

Soooooo, "Lookit the Trolls! Lookit the Trolls! Lookit the Trolls!"

Absolutely NO offense - or, for that matter, seriousness - meant!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit