Who Will Win American Idol???

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The only way I could see "Glambert" lose is if a big fuss is made about all those pics on the net with him kissing some dudes.

• jws
    jws

Who will win? The network, of course. And we will all lose. Just what America needs is another manufactured star who is being conditioned to perform on cue during the whole American Idol season like a circus bear.

• minimus
    minimus

I wouldn't say America loses because of that.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Kris is all over our local news, so I think we get to see something different here in Arkansas than the rest of the nation.

He is well loved and seems to connect with the people here.

He has a different appeal than Adam.

I am gonna miss it when it ends next week.

AI, Big Bang Theory and 2 and half men are the only shows I can't miss!

purps

• minimus
    minimus

Purps, I like the shows too. Plus The Mentalist.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Who will win? The network, of course. And we will all lose. Just what America needs is another manufactured star who is being conditioned to perform on cue during the whole American Idol season like a circus bear.

May i call you a WHAAAAAMBULANCE?

There's a little gadget called 'remote control'... repeat with me... reeemote controoool, you can use it, if you don't like a show, change the channel.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Allison.

Warlock

• minimus
    minimus

Allison is no longer with us.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Min,

I hadn't followed until the final four. I didn't watch it at all the last 2 years. All my friends were talking about it more and more this season. I really liked all of the final 4. Each are of a caliber to have won in previous years. Allison (only 17, but not a CRYBABY), Danny (he SHINES), and Kris (who certainly isn't HEARTLESS) are all very talented and hopefully will contribute to the music scene generously for very long, fruitful careers.

But one stand-out changes everything. Adam is amazing. I don't consider myself too much of a rock fan. But he, in spite of the guyliner and black fingernails, transforms glam-rock into 21 Century opera. His voice would beat out nearly every professional already in the music industry. There's only ONE Adam. Live performance is tough, Adam makes it look easy. His range and vocal ability is unbelievable. I hope he has a huge career without any crash-and-burn. The world doesn't need the disappointment of another Amy Winehouse.

I have to add that as I watch AI, it also makes me sad because I've known many JWs that have incredible musical talent, but are wasting it in the bOrg. Just to mention one... if he hasn't already, I hope Bram leaves Beth-hell and stops wasting his talent on Bethel "Family Night". Dude, you've got albums in you ready to record.

B the X

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Allison is no longer with us.

That's why I don't care who wins.

A final with Allison and Adam would have been the best.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit