**FUN** Take the IMAGE QUIZ! **FUN**

by nicolaou 127 Replies latest social entertainment

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

A winner is you Leolaia!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Dangit you guys! Why you wanna make me worry about new stuff???

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Don't worry, a tinfoil hat may actually be helpful in this case in blocking the RF from HAARP.

So where's the next picture?

• StAnn
    StAnn

I was thinking it looked like one of those UFO listening posts from the movie Contact.

St. Ann

• StAnn
    StAnn

If someone will instruct me how to embed pics, I'll post one just for fun, even though I'll never win this game.

St. Ann

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    But that's not fair!! He went to bed!

What a twit! Well done Loon and thank you Leo' for taking care of that.

Here's how to post a picture.

[1] Find an image on the web, right click on it.

[2] From the menu available click on 'Properties' and then copy the Address (or URL). It will begin with http://

[3] Back to JWN. Click the image button, it's the one that looks like a tree.

[4] Paste your copied image address into the first space, it's labelled 'Image URL'

That's it! Some like to download images to their computer then upload them to sites like tinypic or photobucket before starting the steps above - this ensures there are no clues in the image address. But we're just having fun here so don't worry about that until you are confident enough to try it.

Okay StAnn, I'll post one for now as I guess all you Americans are gently snoozing right now.

What and where is this?!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just to reassure any doubters, this is a genuine photograph. No trickery or Photoshop here . . .

Nic'

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Nobody actually got this.

Any takers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit