My undercover saga - Part 1

by BonaFide 15 Replies latest jw friends

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Moshe is correct, but I gotta say - NICE GOING BONAFIDE!

Keep up the great work!

As you know I did a similar work for several years while still serving as an elder. It is a satisfying pursuit. You will get results!

The REAL truth is a much easier sell than the JW version of truth, but YOU have to bust through the brain-washing first....that is the tough part, but you are doing a good job of it. You are approaching it perfectly. It takes many different subtle comments over a long period of time to chip away at the thick fog that encircles every JW's head. You can't wipe it all away at once or they go in to major defense mode, and you'll never break through.

Getting back to Moshe's wise words though...I believe what he says is true. Sadly, that is why I haven't posted many details of my own adventures while undercover....it's kind of frustrating not to share some of the details - but if you still have a lot of family in and don't want to deal with them turning their backs on you after a dramatic DF'ing for apostacy you have to remain untracable. Be cautious like a serpent. A friendly serpent with good motives that helps people.

The Oracle

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga
    The Oracle, agreeing with Moshe, said: Getting back to Moshe's wise words though...I believe what he says is true. Sadly, that is why I haven't posted many details of my own adventures while undercover....it's kind of frustrating not to share some of the details - but if you still have a lot of family in and don't want to deal with them turning their backs on you after a dramatic DF'ing for apostacy you have to remain untracable. Be cautious like a serpent.

You know, Dear Bonafide, as much as I LOVE reading your dialogues, they are right. I have been concerned about this myself.

You want to awaken them, right? Well, that means you hope they will find this site, and read...

Be careful.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

BF,

I have enjoyed listening to your stories and very much applaud your efforts. One possible way to continue sharing your work with less risk would be to change some of the details in your stories that could be used to identify you. If the main point of the story is the same, we'll get the message. You might even put a disclaimer on the stories, stating the details have been changed, so that anyone monitering this site will know they can't trace you very easily.

Thanks for all you're doing!!

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Ok, I will be more careful about the details. I know I mentioned a certain location of the assembly, so I will eliminate those in the future.

Thanks everyone for giving me good points from the magazines and thinking points to help me help my friends.

BF

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Imagine if hundreds of us went back to the congregations and gave talks and comments that supported the Slave, but brought up other topics. What could the elders do? Nothing, as long as we outwardly claimed we believe the Slave. We could talk about the blood fractions, 1919, the United Nations, lots of fun stuff.

I think that if we could bring more stuff into the dialogue, Witnesses might start to reason. Takes time and effort, but worth it I think.

Of course, some of you have no reason to go back in, you are happy on the outside which is fantastic, and you have no family in that you want to get out.

But for those of us who do, the undercover way is what I recommend.

BF

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I hope you return here,Bonafide. Been quite some time since you last posted here.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit