My letter to all the schools about the effects of JW teachings

by boyzone 11 Replies latest watchtower medical

• boyzone
    boyzone

Hi Iknowall

I'm so sorry to hear of the effects the shunning is having on your son. For me it was the most distressing part of the whole process and one that I am furiously angry about. To see my beautiful boy deteriorate so badly and the anxiety symptoms take over his life to such a degree that he couldn't eat or sleep was almost more than I could bear. If the teacher at his school hadn't taken action to protect him and reassure him I would've moved him too.

You have 13 to cope with???? My God! It must be a real nightmare to walk past that lot every day. How are YOU coping with this? These so-called friends are just more wicked than they realise. I tell you something, if they EVER step foot near my family again, my response won't be very christian.

I'm glad the letter was some help to you and I hope you and your son will soon be out of that school and away from such unkind people. Love BZ X

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Thanks for your support. I feel much better. I've just finished the letter and will hand it in tomorrow. The "13" are only the parents. My husband and I added it up and there are actually 30 'shunners'....half are children, half are adults. That will be reduced to zero come August.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit