mass apostasy among anointed ones... ???

by Albert Einstein 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

The number of partaking at the Memorial is increasiong. The usual explanaition is, that the new partaking anointed ones are replacements for the "unfaithfull" previous anionted.

What is confusing me, ... looking at the numbers of newly partaking each year .... , to see how many former anointed ones must have proved uinfaithful ...

Over 10% each year???? What did they commit? adultery? Most of them are 90 years old....

The increse means also, they, althought proved unfaithfull (and probably got DF) are still partaking at the memorial, as well as the new ones, chosen by Jah, so their number is higher and higher each year ....

I dont grasp this, so please, go to your elders and ask them: Brother, whats happening that so many thousands of our beloved anointed brothers are proved unfaithfull in the eyes of Jah, so he has to replace them with new ones???? And how many thousands anointed will be replaced this year????

Please, tell me after, what explanation your elders gave you ...

Albert

• sir82
    sir82
    The usual explanaition is, that the new partaking anointed ones are replacements for the "unfaithfull" previous anionted.

That would have been a good argument 3 years ago.

See the 5/1/2007 & 6/15/2009 Watchtower - there's a new explanation. What you stated above is old light and no longer applies.

Gotta keep up with that celestial chariot, man! It's quicker than Dale Earnhardt Jr.!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lol - this is so funny - I'm gonna ask asap

edit: i'm still in the dark re the nu light

• 1914BS
    1914BS

very good point brother

So many on this site have done the calculations and it does not add up. The entire lot of those fakes would have to be unfaithful for the scheme to even work. The may 1st 2007 QFR makes it plain that these new annointed ones are additions not replacements . As a matter a fact that same QFR says the new anointed ones are NOT replacements . Before you talk to an elder, have a scan of that QFR handy. I will dig the scan up

• journey-on
    journey-on

Wait! It's coming. New Light on the number 144,000. Spiritual Food in Due Season. The "Due Season" has arrived and the spiritual food will be dispensed just in time, and the drones will lap it up like Mother's Milk.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

ll

http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=507qfr2kk5.jpg

The top left paragraph states in no uncertain terms that the "replacements" are old hat

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

I think it is simple. More people feel anointed. They soon realise that all the things the WT says are just for the "anointed" are actually for every believer so before too long it is time to leave and go to a church which agrees with what they have discovered.

All the best,

Stephen

• parakeet
    parakeet

If I were still a dub, I'd probably start gnawing on their Memorial crackers and choking down cheap wine, too. Think about eternal life on earth. How many times can you picnic and pet lions before it gets so boring you wish you were dead?

Being an angel sounds more intriguing. There are so many unknowns about it. Plus, you get to talk to Jehovah directly and tell him what an incompetent ass he's been.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i still dont get it....

replacements are not additions...
    one falls away, one gets anointed....
    still just one.....

how does the number keep climbing?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You don't get it because it makes no sense. Logic has no place in the religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit