Oh I guess I cant post it.

Was such a scary ride Sorry old age!!!!
    > Click here: YouTube - Country Pleasure Driving
    > Class Gone
    > Wrong! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03YcT74h5Mg

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Well GG...scary is the right word!

I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a You Tube clip with an Apple.

• The Berean
    The Berean

Kinda funny ... then kinda sad ... reminds me how Witnesses treat their scared and wounded ... first they chase them and then they just put them down!

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

wow...they were totally spooked. I think those harnesses are break away. Poor babies!! I live next to Wellington, FL where those polo ponies all died simultaneously a couple weeks ago. Broke my HEART.

• Perry
    Perry

Such high strung creatures!

• Colton
    Colton

Wow, if I were in one of those chariots I'd be going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mouthy! I didn't even look at the video - the horses DIED??!!?? How horrible!!! I'm confused, tho - what does this have to do with "The Berean" and his 2 threads asking people to bare their souls??? (I guess that's what he's asking - or info for a dating service...)

I'm puzzled and confused.... Zid

• mouthy
    mouthy

He asked to share what we wanted... I took ages trying to show that video
    So I asked them to come & look at it. The horses didnt DIE!!!!
    Go look at it before you" tick" me off.LOL
    I am Granny on board & you know what Grannies are like.
    They interupt their kids !!!So I inturupted Borean's post
    If you didnt like it ,you shouldnt come over here

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOoooo, those are PRETTY horsies!! I sure would like to have one, even tho I'd have to do a LOT more than clean out litterboxes....

Oh, that is one BRATTY horse! Reminds me of Smokey!! Must be a young male... ('Cause Smokey's a young male - and nuts!!)

Smokey...

Mouthy, my grandmother never interrupted me. I usually interrupted HER!

Anyway, funny video, especially when you realize that must have been a very well-heeled crowd who were totally unprepared for the horses to behave in such an animalistic way!!

Are you SURE that second animal made it?? It was awfully strange that it stayed down - most horses get back to their feet after a spill. Hope it wasn't hurt...

So, you interrupted The Berean's thread?? 'Cause we were squabbling?? Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit