Amazing. World's first face transplant.

by BurnTheShips 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Some of us may find these photos a little disturbing, so you have been warned.

Before and after:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090505/ap_on_sc/med_face_transplant

How wonderful that now doctors can reconstruct a face for her. Her husband had shot her right in the middle of her face with a shotgun.

Here is her first press conference video.

BTS

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

It's amazing what they can do now. Yet, I bet the nightmares of what happen remain the rest of her life.

• besty
    besty

ref your subject line BTS - you mean 'world' as in 'World Series'?

"It was the world's seventh such operation."

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Upgrade!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Burns..As Besty pointed out,it`s been done before........My mother in-Law has had the same operation..She lost her face in a terrible accident..So they removed her ass and sewed it,to where her face used to be.......She does`nt look much different.............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Crazy! I saw this woman on the news tonight but the volume was down and I didn't know what it was about.

• dinah
    dinah

drwtsn32.....

A monkey tore her face off.......PAY ATTENTION!!!

(and least it wasn't Bush or Obama for once) Carry on..........

• beksbks
    beksbks

You see what guns are good for?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

OMG! She was an attractive woman before.....how do women get involved with such bastards? THAT is what I find hard to believe......

• dinah
    dinah

Oops. Fluck the guns. Gimme a trained chimp.

Guns are good Beks. As long as they are in the hands of people who aren't using them to commit felonies. Now if someone who commits felonies tried to fluck with you.......you can legally shoot them.

Gun control is hitting your target.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit