Does Al Qaeda Really Exist

by sammielee24 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Has anyone seen this documentary? Do you think Al Qaeda was just made up or does it really exist? sammieswife.

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

by Mr. Charrington on January 7, 2008

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I have not heard of this, but it sounds like it is a tangent from the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

• leavingwt
  • Gerard
    Gerard

BS! There are no radical religious groups anywhere in the world.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

It doesn't exist as an organised, seperate entity of its own. Rather it is a blanket name (meaning 'the Base') under which smaller factions operate (a bit like the UN then LOL!).

You might be able to see most of the documentary on YouTube - it is there - but I wonder whether all the clips will have been made unavailable in the US!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I think America has found that Al Quaeda does not exist in the way that they formulated it to exist. But I guess once a form of existance is provided there is always scope for an evolution to take place. It would not surprise me if an al quaeda does come into being or is coming into being. Hopefully it won't be as big and as bad a bogeyman as that conjured up by the Bush adiminstration.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I wonder if all the "there are no conspiracies!" will post on this thread.

Get my drift?

Warlock

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I hate the term "conspiracy theory." Why do people have such a hard time believing our government lies to us? Even though I like Pres. Obama, I have no illusions that he's already lying to me. That is what governments do.

Was 9-11 a fabrication? Does Al Qaeda really exist? What is wrong with asking those questions? One of our major problems is that we are a society of complacency. As long as we can drive our SUV's to the gas station and fill up, and then drive to Wal Mart and buy all the useless crap we want......we just don't care. Deeper than that, we don't want to care.

There are a lot of indicators that things don't add up with the official 9-11 story......but we don't want to hear that. If that was the case then something is deeply wrong with our government and our lifestyle. That means we might have to make some drastic changes, and the average crispy cream American cannot handle that idea. It makes their brain melt. It's the same reason so many on the right are so desperate to discount global warming.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If Al Qaeda doesn't exist then neither do "fundamentalists." I don't expect we'll stop talking about fundies on this board any time soon.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

From today's news...

Al Qaeda and its allies are responsible for killing innocent civilians and challenging the democratically elected governments in the nations, Obama said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/06/afghanistan.pakistan/index.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit