It's AMAZING How JWs Accept Things!

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sometimes they will accept no blood at all, not because of outdated viewpoints but because they are forced to decide (in front of Brother Hounder) ahead of time which, if any, fractions they will and will not accept. Then, when the real thing happens, they are held to their vows (anyone that vows something bad for himself and keeps same vow is righteous in their eyes).

If they decide to accept fractions, they are afraid that they will look bad. Remember, they do not get to do this in private. The hounders have to sign the card, and once it is signed, it cannot be changed. They will not sign it if it is done in pencil or erasable ink--you must use regular ink to fill out the card. This ensures that the hounders will see what fractions you will or might accept. If you might accept fractions, they have the ability to gossip about you and hound you on other trivial things, and give you the stumbling-others speech.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Good point Outlaw. "All I know" Wow, how many times have I heard that in the past two years.

BF

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

minimus that was my bone of contention. I brought that point up with the elders, that we have to accept something, that however many men in brooklyn, deem as truth, without question. It's served to us on a platter and we must simply 'eat' of it - even if it looks vile and rotten, we have to slurp it up and be content with it. And when you're not content with the crap they are serving up you get kicked out, not the chef.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

You accept what is set before you no questions asked, since father knows best....in this case the Gb....

Hi everyone been a long time miss you all...

hope4others

xxxxx

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The stupid line I here as a final response when talking about inconsistences in doctrine is, "Well, We'll see".

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Hi everyone been a long time miss you all...

Hope!!!!

Where you been!!!!!

I miss your face.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit