What is the funniest thing that happened to you...

by gilwarrior 1 Replies latest social humour

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

...or someone else at a meeting or an assembly?

For me it was when a brother while at the podium mentioned a party were there were no elders present and proceded to castigate the person who organized the party. However, the person who organized the party was there and as the brother was going on that person got up and yelled at the brother telling him that he had no right to do that and then he stormed out of the Kingdom Hall. This brother later left the organization. It was great to see someone stand up to an elder like that! Oh, and it was funny too.

I also remember someone telling about a woman who was getting baptized. When she came up after being submerged she sad, "Damn, this water is cold!" The brothers were surprised to say the least.

• duped
    duped

gilwarrior,

A brother was reading the watchtower study and kept having a hard time saying organism, he kept saying orgasm. It was quite comical.

I also thought it was funny at one KH I attended, there was a df'd sister who always partook of the emblems at memorial. And the brother's couldn't do anything about it. At another KH at the memorial somebody's bible study took the emblems and shared it with his wife and kids.

And of course it was always a good time had by all when someone had to relieve excess gas out of their system.

duped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit