AM I ASKING YOU TO LEAVE?????????......LURKERS.............

by Warlock 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I do believe in guardian angels.

snowy,

So do I.

The role of angels in the life of humans cannot be washed away with a Watchtower Magazine.

Warlock

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

iirc,

if you believe

witnesses believe that angels are indeed active and can help them in the ministry and in other aspects of their lives.

just probably not in the same way as more "new agey" type of "christians"

you know, bullshit.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, Mr. A, to the JW's, angels simply point the way to the WT organization.

In my experiences, they have kept me from making serious mistakes on the job that could have got me fired.

I'm for real.

Sylvia

• Warlock
    Warlock

mraimondi,

I absolutely know that demons exist, and that is no bullshit.

Warlock

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know that demons exist, also.

Once, I saw one looking at me through the eyes of a deranged woman. A cold chill went down my spine and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck.

I hope I never see one again.

Sylvia

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

as a witness i never had demon problems. i still dont. I used to think they just wouldnt work on me.

now im thinking that mental condition has alot more to do with it in many cases.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I never had a problem with demons, either.

This woman of whom I speak had killed her husband, and a jury acquitted her on the grounds of self-defense.

I looked into her eyes and saw pure evil. The pure evil looked back at me and knew that I knew!

That's all I have to say on that.

Sylvia

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

right, so it couldnt have been the woman herself.

• dogon
    dogon

snow bird is that like Bush saw into Putins eyes and saw his soul? When people say they see things in others eyes I think "cookoo" fist of. I do not think I could ever change your mind as those who see demons see them because of something wrong in their own mind not that they really see them any more than some people see squirles that dont exist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit