Mouthy, my dahling, this one's dedicated to YOU!

by ziddina 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

(and it took me all afternoon to set this up... Good thing I wasn't wasting my time going to meetings or anything like that!!)

MOUTHY!!!!! This is just for you!!!

We're too far apart, but here's a bit of 'symbolic' tea for you and me...

So we could sit and sip, and discuss our little adventures, like hiking in the mountains,

Looking at aspen trees....

Smelling wildflowers..... Larkspur

And after we'd finished our tea..........

I'd bid you

Hee, hee, hee!! Zid

• mouthy
    mouthy

OH HOW Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much ZID!!! I need that right now...

If earth is that lovely think what it will be like in heaven

LOL I Know! I KnoW....you dont beliieve that. But I do..
    Thanks my darling for the reminder (((((((HUGS)))) Zid & Her

Granny/Mouthy/grace

• StAnn
    StAnn

Gals, you can "sit and sip," and that's okay, just don't "nibble and sip" and claim to be anointed!

St. Ann

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL!!!! St Ann. But I AM going to nibble & drink I am one of the annointed

• crapola
    crapola

Happy Mother's Day Kinda early I know!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Happy Mother Day for you and me LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Gals, you can "sit and sip," and that's okay, just don't "nibble and sip" and claim to be anointed!"

Ah, but, St. Ann, I make the most delicious Lemon Bars!!! (Is one 'more' "Anointed" if the food actually tastes GOOD???)

Just kidding!!! Zid

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Thanks you so Much for the Mothers day greetings.
    My daughter AnnMarie is still in the WT so I wont get any from her.
    You see the Wt said I would have no family,after I was kicked out.
    Yes! they took my daughter & grand-daughter. But I have more kids
    & grand-kids( that call me that) than I had in my life.
    Thank you all for adopting ME into your families.
    I feel honored to know you all

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Mouthy! I was going to introduce you to my dog - and by way of that, show you Lower Calf Creek Falls in Utah, but since Minx threw up all over the guest room today [she had minor surgery yesterday afternoon with anesthesia], the cats are on my mind - here they are!!

This is Minx - spoiled rotten, very pretty! She's my little 'fashion model', since she has very long legs and tiny paws...

This is Velvet - when she first came to us. She was almost starved to death - now we joke about our furry little black 'bowling ball with legs'!

This is Tiger Lilly - the kids down the street brought her to my attention - first Minx picked on her, then she picked on Minx, then we got Smokey - more on him later...

Aaaaand - Heeeerree's Smokey! Otherwise known as the demonized cat... He's chewed up almost every electrical cord in the house, put the big TV out of commission twice (chewed thru the cable cord) and I had to replace it both times during a blizzard - chases all the other cats, just plain OBNOXIOUS - but then, he's a young male (neutered male) cat - what can I say??

So, what do you think of my kitties??? Zid

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

this is a lovely poem about grandma's and I can say these same wordsabout my own grandma. She passed away in 1992 and I miss her very much, I know she is wih God and she is able to see and know how I feel about all loving and caring grandma's

Grace this is for you and all the grandma's that love like you do.....

What Is a Grandma?

A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. She is someone you can tell your secrets and worries to, and she hopes and prays that all your dreams come true. She always loves you, no matter what. She can see past temper tantrums and bad moods, and makes it clear that they don't affect how precious you are to her. She is an encouraging word and a tender touch. She is full of proud smiles. She is the one person in the world who loves you with all her heart, who remembers the child you were and cherishes the person you've become.~Barbara Cage~

with much love

orangefatcat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit