Rusell and Free Masons

by Victor_E 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Victor_E
    Victor_E

This is a serious inquiry of the facts of Rusell and Free Masory. While I have read posts on here and other boards I would like to know more facts on this subject. To date this is what I know and I would appreciate knowing more.

1. Rusell often spoke in Free Mason temples
    2. Rusell's grave stone has emblems of Masonry
    3. Early Watchtower publications used emblems used by Masons

Thanks in advance

• thinker
    thinker

Victor,
    I've done alot of reasearch on this. You're right about C.T.R. speaking at Mason temples. He also spoke at churches of many different denominations. In one of his published sermons he said that masons were amazed at his knowledge of the masons despite the fact that he was not one. While he did seem to be knowledgable about them, I have seen no clear evidence that he was a member. Perhaps he merely wanted to recruit from their ranks...
    thinker

• larc
    larc

Victor,

I think a more accurate statement is that Russel's grave and the Watchtower has symbols similiar to the Mason emblems. Many organizations not associated with the Masons had similiar emblems as well. Russell's father is listed on the membership roles of the Mason's. Russell is not. People who are interested can check with the Masons in the Pittsburgh area who can docuement this.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Thinker:

Have you read the following Freemasonry books in your studies?

"Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs (Perennial Publishers)
    "And the Truth Shall Set you Free" by David Icke
    "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke

If so, your opinion please.

There are references to "Sacred Secret", "pyramid of maniuplation", "the Golden Age", "the Great Pyramid", "All-Seeing Eye" (as on the backs of $1 bills), "New World Order", "Chart of Pleiadian System", "Alcyone", and statements that Russell was a high degree Freemason and black occultist, and a host of other things that made my hair curl. Bogus?

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• larc
    larc

Trotofox,

I have read samples of these writings on the internet. Do these books provide references and docuementation? I stated that Russel is not listed on the membership roles of the Masons, even though his father is so listed. A lot of books make a lot of claims on a lot of subjects. Because it is in print does not make it so.

I have done geneological research and these kinds of assertions can be checked with relative ease. The records contain the information or they do not.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Larc: While on my 4-day madder than H--- rant and rave binge (a/k/a the day I found out the truth about the Borg), I visited books store, libraries, Internet, etc. I found these books in the bookstore. I didn't particularly want to purchase them so I don't have them available to verify their references. I made notes. The books I'm sure are still available for verification. "Rules of Secrecy" mentioned the Pyramid of Manipulation, Sacred Secret, Golden Age and Great Pyramid. (sound familiar?) "And the Truth Shall Set you Free" mentioned the Alcyone star and oaths that the Masons take to the Gods Jah, Baal and Osiris. "Biggest Secret" was the book that spoke directly of the Watchtower and Russell as a Mason, as well as Russell's friendship with the Rothschilds also Masons. It mentioned the similarity of the 33 degrees of Masons and the UN symbol having 33 sections. Suggests Masons are involved in very high places all over the world incorporating Pyramid of Manipulation tactics which includes the New World Order. Very strange and scary book. Was just wondering whether author Icke was out in left field somewhere.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• larc
    larc

Trot,

I can not comment on all of this; neither can you at this time. I will make one comment. The Truth Shall Set You Free was written under Knorr's administration, about 40 years after Russell's death. This is a very tame book, believe me. Whatever, they said that you mentioned was probably meant to show that the Masons are Satanic. To believe that the Witnesses are in league with any organization, in some kind of vast comspiracy with control from the illuminati is just silly. It is exciting reading, but silly reading nonetheless.

There are many more interesting true parts of JW history to look at. The whole deal with Beth Sarim and Beth Shan is fascinating and fully documented.

• sf
    sf

< http://www.leadingedgenews.com/secret.htm

THE BIGGEST SECRET

An Interview with English author David Icke by Kenneth Burke

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: In The Biggest Secret, David Icke reveals in documented, sourced detail how the same interconnecting bloodlines have controlled the planet for thousands of years. How they created all the major religions and suppressed the spiritual and esoteric knowledge that will set humanity free from its mental and emotional prisons. It includes an exposé of the true origins of Christianity and the other major religions and documents the suppressed science which explains why the world is facing a time of incredible change and transformation. As a kid, says Icke, I always wondered how a few islands which you can hardly see on the globe could have an Empire that spanned the world. Now the reason is obvious. It was not the Great British Empire at all. It was the empire of the Babylonian Brotherhood. For more on The Biggest Secret, see the display ad on Page 28 in The Leading Edge Newspaper.

LE: David, I realize that creating a thumbnail sketch of connecting the dots that are in your new book, "The Biggest Secret," is difficult, but could you connect a few dots for our readers, so they'll at least understand the basic premise of your work?

DI: Yes, I can, actually. "The Biggest Secret" is 550 pages with 60 illustrations and over 40 pictures. I really pushed the boat out with it. It's in great detail, and the material is tremendously sourced as much as possible. I can actually summarize the story very simply. What my research and my unbelievably synchronistic life in terms of the research have shown me, explained in great detail in the book is that, if you go far enough back, you pick up not just one extraterrestrial race, but extraterrestrial races, which interbred with humanity. There is one particular group, within an extraterrestrial race, which operates within the physical world (certainly from within the Earth), and its primary place of focus is the lower fourth dimension, which people call the astral level. This is the reptilian race. I suggest strongly in the book that, those we call the Ananaki (in the Sumerian Tablets) are actually a reptilian race. I am not alone in this. Dr. David Arthur Horne has written a book, "Humanity's Extraterrestrial Origins", and has made the same connections that I have. I make these connections, not just from intuition, but from a tremendous amount of ancient and modern evidence that shows that this reptilian connection travels right through these thousands of years to the present day. Some of these references to serpents and dragons are obviously symbolic, not the least, the Kundalini energy and other things, but when you look at the evidence, there is a tremendous number of literal references to serpent people - serpent gods. When you do the research, again, into the area where this seems to have happened in the Caucasus Mountains, in what we now call Turkey, Iran and Iraq, which we called Sumer and Babylon, and into the plains of Egypt (the area particularly around the Caucasus Mountains seems to be the place where these bloodlines came out). This interbreeding occurred between the human race and this reptilian group within a race. Now, I don't see the reptilian genetic stream as negative in itself - quite the opposite - it's just this particular group within it. The Sumerian Tablets and many other accounts,
    all over the world, talk about the fact that these hybrids became the demigods, the middle men and women between the gods and humanity. If you look at some of the history of Iran, the earliest kings were called the
    serpent kings, and they became kings as a result of their genetic structure
    and their family bloodlines. This is where the Divine right of kings comes
    from. Where we lost the plot is that it didn't refer to god - if you like,
    everything that exists - it referred to the GODS.
    Now, around 2200 B.C., something emerged in Egypt, called the Royal Court of the Dragon. That is still going strong, today, 4000 years later, and it's based in England, which is, for me, the epicenter of global control - the epicenter of the network that controls the world - not Tony Blair's
    government (although he is a big front-man for them) - but the epicenter of
    control is in the area, which we call the city of London - the financial
    district and the other interlocking areas. As you probably know, London is
    the great sprawl of London and, within it, is an area, which is called the
    City of London. That's the financial district, basically, where the Bank of
    England is. Basically, the control of the world financial markets is there.
    So, when you do the genealogy, and I've done quite a bit already, as well as the history, you can follow this basically Aryan race of people, who came originally to Britain by ship under the name of the Phoenicians, who are a very significant part of history, which conventional history pushes to the sidelines. I show in the book that the Phoenician culture became the British culture. They worshipped two deities: one was called Barat, the male, and the other was called Barati, the female. They became Britain and Britainnia, and I've pictured in the book the Phoenician depiction of Barati and the British depiction of Britainnia, and what was said about them, and they are staggeringly the same. These people also flowed overland, changing their names from time to time. They became the white peoples of Europe. Within this genetic structure were these reptilian/human hybrids. The hybrids that were the rulers of the ancient Near and Middle East became the European aristocracy and the royal families of Europe. Now, there is only one royal family - just under different names. The Windsors are certainly one of these lines.
    The key expansion point, for these bloodlines to literally take over the planet, came after 1689, when one of these bloodlines, called William of Orange (to whom every surviving royal family in Europe is related) was put on the throne of England, coming from Holland. From 1689, these bloodlines, which have become known as the Illuminati, made their epicenter of their operational level in the City of London. It was in 1694 that William of Orange signed the charter that created the Bank of England, and the whole central banking system started to move with this interlocking leadership. This is why you have a central bank in virtually every country, because they have an interlocking leadership and run the economies of their countries and hold the purse strings of the government.
    The real thing that emerged in the years following this centering of the
    operation in London was, of course, the Great British Empire. I now understand that it wasn't the Great British Empire, at all. It was the empire of these bloodlines that had placed themselves in Britain, which is quite another thing. Therefore, these bloodlines, operating covertly, overwhelmingly in the white race, but certainly not only, became the people who took the banking business, media, and political power in all these different countries of the British Empire. Although we appear to see that the British Empire has contracted, and people have got their independence, we can very clearly see that the prisons with the bars (the overt control of these countries by Britain) have been replaced with prisons without bars, which are the secret society network and the bloodlines still operating covertly in those countries and running the show. The way it works, incidentally, is that you have the epicenter in London. Then, in each of these countries, you have what I call the bloodline branch managers, who operate that country on behalf of the centrally coordinated agenda. So, when the agenda is being orchestrated to bring something about on a global level, for example microchipping, then the bloodline branch managers in that country manipulate and organize in their particular sphere of influence, like the Rockefellers in America and the Eastern establishment families, like the Oppenheimers in South Africa. These branch managers orchestrate their family and country in line with the global agenda coming out of Europe (particularly London but Paris, to some extent), as well. It's like a spider's web or a transnational corporation, with branches in every country.
    A wonderful example of that is in South Africa. I was there, about this time last year, and did a lot of research and talking. Before Mandela became president, there was overt control of South Africa by a white-minority apartheid regime, but there was tremendous opposition around the world to apartheid. People had banners in the air and protests and all that. At that time, the Oppenheimer family controlled 80% of the stock in the South African stock market and the rest by implication. They owned the media through various front men, and they owned the diamond and gold mines, on which the country's economy depends. They had to switch to so-called democracy, and Mandela was put into the presidency. Of course, the banners then went down, and people walked away, saying, well, South Africa is sorted. The world's getting freer. After Mandela became president, to this day, the Oppenheimer family now only owns 80% of the stock on the stock market and the rest by implication. They only own the gold and diamond mines on which the economy depends, and they only own the media through various front men, not the least, an Irishman, called Tony O'Reilly. The difference is, no one is screaming human rights or lack of freedom, any more, because there is a black man in the presidency. I have been around South Africa and, if anything, there are more shanty towns, now - more Soweto-type places in South Africa than ever before. Nothing has changed for the people, except on the surface. In terms of choice, in terms of the quality of their lives, nothing has changed. The same people are running the country, but they are running it unchallenged, now, because of the prison bars replaced by prisons with no bars. Let me interject that these reptilian bloodlines overwhelmingly come out of Europe from France and Britain. Alsace- Lorraine is a particularly important area for them. So, this is how it works: When you do the genealogy of the American presidents, it's stunning. This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes and all that. So, George Bush is related to Charlemagne and Alfred the Great. He is related to Franklin Delano Roosevelt. You know, these different bloodlines have taken different names, but they follow the genealogy like crazy. Because they go under different names, people obviously don't see the pattern. If Clinton and the secretary of state were Rockefellers and the main newsreader on NBC was a Rockefeller, then, people would say, excuse me, what's going on here. So, they have different names. That's irrelevant. It's the bloodline that matters. The Bush family is one example, because, over these last three generations, or so, it has carried the same name, and you can actually see the way it works. The idea that anyone can become president of the United States is utter bunkum, and that is a very important statement. That idea is actually one of the foundations of American's belief that they live in a free country. Well, I can tell you that it is absolutely untrue. If you go back two generations, according to the research, you find Prescot Bush, George Bush's father, was involved in various political maneuvers and he was a member of the Skull and Crossbones Society at Yale University. In the next generation, you have George, who was prepared from birth and brought up to hold positions of power, and he went on to become head of the CIA, the Vice President, and, in fact, President for three terms (two of them officially Reagan's). He was head of the Republican Party at the time of the Watergate hearings. He was a U.N. Ambassador and an unofficial ambassador to China. All these were key positions. Now, we are seeing the next generation of the Bush family - the Bush bloodline - with Jeb Bush the Governor of Florida and George W. Bush now being feted as the next President of the United States. So, you can see it over three generations, with the Bushes, but, in these other bloodlines, you can't see it because they have different names.
    According to Burke's Peerage, even according to the official genealogy, Bill Clinton is genetically related to the House of Windsor, the present royal family in Britain; to every Scottish monarch; to King Henry III of England; and to Robert I of France. I am seeing more and more compelling research information that Clinton is actually a Rockefeller, one generation back, which would explain a tremendous amount about why this so-called kid off the street of Arkansas was given a Rhodes scholarship to Oxford University, which only goes to hand-picked people. He was put under the tutelage of Carol Quigley, one of the insiders at Georgetown University, who wrote massive tomes about the manipulation of this group in the 20th century, "Tragedy and Hope" and "The Anglo-American Establishment," etc. At a very early age, Clinton became governor of what everyone seemed to accept as the Rockefeller State of Arkansas. Then, of course, he became the President of the United States. These people are brought through because of their bloodlines, and the bloodlines relate to the fact that it has a genetic and, therefore, a vibrational compatibility with these fourth-dimensional reptilian beings, who can operate through these physical bloodlines, much like someone donning a space suit. They can work into the third dimension through these particular lines.

LE: Let me ask this, so, I can understand how it works. Let's say, the core
    group (in your understanding) is based in the City of London in England.

DI: That is the operational level. You know, you have an operational level, like a headquarters, where everything is organized and coordinated, but that is not necessarily the epicenter of power. That could well be somewhere else on the planet. I get under the ground in Tibet, every time I think about it. I think that these endless legends of underground communities, Agartha, and all this stuff, have a basis in fact. But, what I'm talking about is that the center of the web, where things are coordinated, is definitely London, and Paris, to an extent, as well.

LE: In the same way that metaphysically oriented people believe we have
    spirit guides , are these reptilian entities impacting these people, who
    have physical bodies, without their knowledge, or are they shapeshifters,
    who are folding time? What does your research show?

DI: That's a great question, and there are two levels to it. One is those I
    call the full-bloods. I talk about them in the book. They include the House
    of Windsor (the Royal Family of Britain), George Bush, and those sort of
    people. While we have our focus in the third dimension, they actually have their focus in the fourth dimension. They can move between the two and can look into this dimension in the fourth. These are what I call the full-bloods. Now, compared with the population of the world, there aren't many of them. They are shapeshifters. Then there are the lower genetic lines, but they are still very reptilian in their content. I call them the hybrids. These people, overwhelmingly, do not know who they are, but those orchestrating things do know, because they follow the bloodlines and genetics, with a stunning obsession. What they are looking for in the hybrids is to possess them from the fourth dimension. Therefore, they get invited into the secret society networks and put through various rituals, which, of course, they have to join to make any real progress. They don't understand what they're doing. Most of them don't understand that words and ritual create energy fields. And, energy fields, if you don't know what you're doing, can be very dangerous things, in terms of the ways you can be manipulated. Then, in these rituals, the orchestrators are plugging these overwhelmingly unknowing people into this lower fourth-dimensional consciousness. They are being possessed by them. If you look at the history of Hitler, it's fascinating. This person used to sit in the street, trying to sell paintings. He certainly had a charisma-bypass, it would seem. He was put through a series of rituals, by a man called Eckart, and Hitler emerged at the other end as this strutting, crazed, contorted faced man, who was generating a magnetic energy that captivated a nation, thankfully, for only a very few years. What Eckart actually wrote to friends of his, and I quote this in the book, is that his friends shouldn't worry about Eckart, because he had effected German history more than anyone else. He said, "I have connected Hitler with THEM." Hitler
    was plugged into the lower fourth dimension and was being a puppet for these lower astral reptilian beings.
    How I came across all this stuff was typical of the synchronicity of my
    life. In a book, called "And the Truth Shall Set You Free," I wrote about
    the structure of control in the world, today. Then, I thought that it doesn't take a genius to see that this structure wasn't put together in five minutes or five years, so, when did it start? I started going back, to find the origin of this manipulation. I got completely back to the time of the Crusades, the 1100s and 1200s, the Knights Templar and all those people, and I went on back to thousands of years B.C., in Babylon, which seems to have been a major center for these particular reptilian/human bloodlines. From that center, they started infiltrating and taking over some of the other societies, not in the least Egypt, that disintegrated and deteriorated, as a result. Then, they moved their epicenter to Rome and became the Roman Empire. Then, they moved further into London and became the British Empire, and this is where it has all come from. I got far enough back and started hitching endless stories around the world about these hybrids - not always mentioning reptilian, but mentioning this interbreeding between the gods and humanity, creating these hybrid bloodlines.
    Then, about a year ago, I started to have the most extraordinary experiences in my travels. In a period of 15 days in May 1998, I met 12 different people, from totally different walks of life (business people involved in Swiss banking on through to television presenters and others), who told me this same story - that they had seen people, who were overwhelmingly in positions of power, but not always, who turned into reptilian forms before their eyes, then, go back again. A policeman was one who had this story to tell.

From "The Biggest Secret"

LE: Do you think it was done on purpose or because the frequency of the
    planet took away their covers momentarily?

DI: It seems to me, that it is two things. First, I think there are certain
    frequency energy fields, in which they find it much harder to hold human
    form. But, the main thing is that they are lower fourth dimensional beings,
    in terms of their focus, and that's not very far from this dimension. I think peoples' consciousnesses flick onto that energy for a brief time. The people then cease to see those reptilian beings in their three-dimensional form, and they see them in their fourth-dimensional form. They cease to be their three-dimensional covers and are seen as their fourth-dimensional reptilian beings. These people see beyond the space suit, if you like. Now, this has gone on and on. Talk about somebody trying to tell me something. This is now extremely well into three figures of people, all over the world, who have told me the same story. I was in Vancouver, where six separate people told me the same stories, including one business woman - a grounded businesswoman, who has a large business of her own. She actually had two different relationships with guys, particularly one, who, during sex, actually manifested as a reptile. Now, how is that for a shock? The stories go on. Then, I remembered that I'd read a book by Kathy O'Brien, "Trance Formation of America", several years ago.

LE: Yes. We interviewed her.

DI: I remember thinking, "Hold on a minute, I'm sure she mentioned the
    reptiles in that book." So, I went and got it, because I know there is a
    case to answer. Too many people in Britain, Australia, and America, from so many different walks of life, have told me the same thing. Some of them are not into metaphysics at all and are thoroughly shocked. Anyway, I looked down the references and found reptiles. Kathy talks about the fact that George Bush had told her that they were an extraterrestrial race, who had taken over the planet and no one realizes it, and that they came from deep far-off space. She said that he just changed in front of her face into a
    reptile. One guy actually, very briefly, rang my office in America, last January, and said, "I've heard you have a new book coming out. What's it about." I said, "It's a bit - it will take you aback. I can't really explain it. You'd have to read it from start to finish, otherwise, it would just sound crazy." So, we talked about things. He said, "I can't talk about this to many people, but can you explain to me why I keep seeing people, like Bush, Kissinger, and Gorbachev turn into reptiles when I see them on television?" I thought, "Shoot. I know that." Anyway, Kathy O'Brien talks about seeing a number of politicians in America turning into reptiles. She rationalized it as part of the MKULTRA mind control program. The other story that she told was being with Miguel de la Madrid, the President of Mexico during the 80s, and she said that he told her the story of what he called the Iguana Race. Of course, this book was published long before I started coming across this information. She said that he said to her that the Iguana Race, a reptilian extraterrestrial race, had interbred with the ancient Mexican people - the Mayans and others - because they needed to create bloodlines, bodies that they could work through, and that these particular bloodlines - the Iguana/human bloodlines, could shapeshift and take either human or reptilian form. She also said that he changed into a reptile in front of her. So, I started to look back, then, thinking that, time is so short a period that we call known human history, if this is going on now, it must be a very good chance that it was going on before. So, I started scanning the ancient accounts of the reptilian race and the serpent race, and, my goodness me - you find the Nagas - some of the gods of the Indus Valley, which became the Hindu culture - were said to take either human or reptilian form at will. You will find other references, around the world to this. By this time, I'd established that the House of Windsor, the Royal Family of Britain, which is actually a German line and goes back to the "black nobility" in northern Italy of Venice, which can be followed back to the Middle East and the Near East, was one of these bloodlines - not that they were reptilian, but they were one of the elite bloodlines. So, a couple of members of the House of Lords in Britain asked to talk with them, because they knew about this conspiracy and wanted to know more about what I knew. A woman at the meeting would say things about Diana, Princess of Wales, every now and then. I found her very interesting. Afterwards, I said, "We've got to talk." She said, "We have." I asked her, "How do you know this about Diana?" She said, "Well, my closest friend was Diana's closest confidante on esoteric matters for nine years. She was her healer." Now, this had even come out in the press, at some point. This lady was on the front page of the tabloid press as the person, who was giving spiritual healing to Diana. This particular woman had never spoken to anyone before, but, for some reason, she spoke to me. I quote her, at length, in the book. She told me about the tremendous mistreatment of Diana by the Windsors. I hadn't gone to see this lady about reptiles. I went to see her about Diana and the Windsors. As the conversation unfolded, she said, "You know what Diana's nickname for the Windsors was?" I said, "No, go on." She said, "The lizards and the reptiles." She said, "Diana used to say to me, in all seriousness, 'They're not human.'" She said, "You know, this might be hard to believe, but the Windsors are a reptilian bloodline. They're reptilian, and it's reptilians who are actually running the planet."
    I also came across the son of a New York lawyer. That law firm, during the early part of the century, represented people, like the Rothschilds, the
    Rockefellers, and the Morgans. I talked to him in Phoenix, just a few weeks ago. He was going into the law firm, and he said to me that he got out, because he realized that this global manipulation was going on, this agenda existed, and that the bloodlines that were behind it were reptilian.
    Another interesting thing that happened, when I was in South Africa, at this time last year, I met a Zulu shaman, who asked to meet me. I was only two days off the plane, and I had never been to South Africa. I got this
    invitation to meet this shaman, whom I met and spent five hours talking to
    him. At one point in the conversation, he said to me, "You know, your Lady Diana (who was dead, by that time, of course), I had a call from her one day." I thought, "Oh, yeah? What's going on?" He said, "She called me in March 1997, before she died in August." She said to me that she was calling from a supermarket phone in England. He said, "First, I didn't believe that it was Diana, because why would she call me. Secondly, I certainly didn't believe it when she said she was calling from a supermarket phone." Now, when I told this story to Diana's confidante, Christine Fitzgerald, the healer, she said, "Well, that makes perfect sense, because Diana knew that Kensington Palace phones are bugged, and that all the official places she phoned from were bugged. So, she used to go into a supermarket or a department store in Kensington, just down the road, and used a public phone, when she wanted a clean line." Now, the shaman wouldn't tell me exactly what she said, but he did say, "She rang me." I now realize that they had a mutual contact, which is why she'd heard about him. Now, this Zulu shaman has talked widely about extraterrestrials and his own extraterrestrial experiences. He said that Diana rang him and said, "I need your advice. I've got something to reveal about the Windsors that will shake the world, and don't know how to reveal it." He wouldn't tell me what it was. The fear on his face was obvious as I was pressing him to tell me, and it showed me that he was terrifically afraid. He just went into shutdown mode.

LE: From your information, which is obviously vastly researched, what are the plans for these reptiles for the Earth in the next two or three years?

DI: What we call the New World Order is the reptilian fourth dimensional agenda. They want to create chaos in the world, including massive wars. So, this structure of world government, world central bank, world currency, electronic banking and no cash at all, a microchip population and a world army, which is NATO...as I've been writing about for years in my books...the global police force. They are planning to create tremendous chaos across the millennium years,using a global version of the most powerful mind control techniques, which I call problem-reaction-solution; you create the problem, you get the "something must be done" reaction from the public, and then you offer the solution that you wanted enacted in the first place. If you want to introduce global solutions, you need global problems, and I foresee this coming, big time. The problem apparently is that the planet's frequency on the planet is getting faster and faster and those who knowingly shapeshift are finding it harder and harder to hold their human form. I'm told that there is an obsession by these reptile beings and an almost panic to get their institutions of control in place, especially the microchip population. They know that in a few years that the frequency of the planet will have reached
    a speed in which it will no longer be possible for them to hold their human form no matter what they do, and we'll finally see that it is the reptiles who have been running our planet.

LE: They won't be able to hide anymore.

DI: Right. By this time, the insiders tell me, the reptiles want the microchip population in place, they want the world army, NATO, in place and they want to have as much physical control as possible of our three dimensional world so that we humans, in the reptiles opinion, can do nothing about their control of our planet.

• sf
    sf

< http://www.vegan.swinternet.co.uk/articles/conspiracies/icke_bell.html

[Truth Campaign Magazines 12 and 13] The Biggest Secret
    An interview with David Icke on the Art Bell Radio Show 11.11.98

[Slightly edited for incidental material]
    In his latest and most controversial book to date, David Icke claims to reveals The Biggest Secret: how humanity has been controlled and manipulated since pre-history by extraterrestrial 'gods', and the secret society network they created and continue to orchestrate today.
    In this presentation he exposes an astonishing web of interconnected manipulation to reveal that the same few people, secret societies and organisations control the daily direction of our lives. They engineer wars, terrorist outrages, political assassinations, the world market in hard drugs and the media indoctrination machine. He reveals how religions, politics, banking and business have been designed from the beginning to control and suppress human potential in pursuit of a long-term agenda: the mental, emotional and spiritual enslavement of the human race. He shows how spiritual and scientific knowledge has been hoarded in the hands of the few since ancient times, while being systematically withdrawn from public circulation.

However, in my opinion, the great material (summarised here) has been largely overshadowed by claims of an ET reptilian bloodline, which seems to have little or no evidence at all and is created from hearsay and 'backed up' by hugely tentative, sweepingly generalised, and I have to say poor historical research on the part of Icke. Neither do I agree with the central thesis that these bloodlines are descended from extra-terrestrials, nor that they are part of a conspiracy which can be traced back as far as Icke claims. In this respect, I feel David has fallen for several pieces of Illuminati disinformation propaganda.

Having said that, there is still a great deal of valuable information contained in the books of David Icke. I would recommend his book And The Truth Shall Set You Free as the starting point of everyone's search into conspiracy theories.

Ivan Fraser

For more information on the 'reptilians' see The Truth Campaign magazines and articles on this website: David Icke, Arizona Wilder, Credo Mutwa and The Biggest Secret and From Alien Abductions Via MKUltra to an Implanted Cyber-Situation

Art Bell: How did you come to this, I think would be the proper first question?

David Icke: It's like everything; it's a journey. I started out life as a professional soccer player in England when I left school back in the late Sixties. I was a goalkeeper. They used to call me Cinderella because I kept missing the ball, you know.

Arthritis finished my career when I was 21 and I became a journalist, working for newspapers and radio, and I eventually became a front line television link-man with the BBC. Towards the end of the Eighties, in fact earlier than that, I started looking at the world and what was going on and I didn't like what I saw. In the very early Nineties I went through what you might call a spiritual awakening. It was more of an explosion. Not religious, by the way - God save us from religion!

I started to realise that there was far more to life and the human entity, who we are and the power we have, than ever we were told. Because we are given this choice, basically, between a judgmental God - if you look to this guy in a long frock, he'll tell you what God wants, so listen to him and you'll be fine - and on the other side what we laughingly call science basically says 'this world is all there is and it's all a cosmic accident'. It's quite a choice to make. Am I subject to some judgmental God or am I a cosmic accident?

I started to realise that there was far more available evidence that was being suppressed in the public arena. So I started on this journey of uncovering this suppression. It was a trickle to start with and as the Nineties have unfolded I've been in over twenty countries in the last eighteen months, talking and researching. Because if you are doing this job, you've got to listen as much as you talk or you don't pick up the evidence and the information that is available.

The suppression of what you might call 'spiritual information' became the suppression of political information, the suppression of how a very few people control the world through a series of interconnecting pyramids in which most people haven't got a clue what is going on.

You know, people say, 'It's the Freemasons.' Well I've got a lot of friends who are Freemasons and they are completely in the dark about what's going on.

It's not 'the Freemasons', it's not 'the Jews', it's not 'the anyone'. It's an organisation that works through all of these apparently uncontrolled areas of life and manipulates to a particular and very long-term agenda, a great point in which we are now facing as this 20th century comes to a close. It's an organisation within all organisations.

Getting the information now is no longer a problem; it's a tidal wave. Once you put your head above the trench with this you attract people with information who don't know what to do with it or are frightened to put it out themselves. The challenge I have is not gathering information, it's fitting the picture together and seeing how that effects what is coming up now across the millennium; because this is a particular time when a lot of cards are going to be played to put the human race into a position of even greater mental and emotional imprisonment than we have been thus far.

You suggest that humanity has been manipulated since pre-history by extra-terrestrial 'gods' and the secret society network they created and continue to orchestrate. What proof do you have of that, or what convinced you might be a better question?

To see the scale of the evidence, people have to read the books that I write which are lengthy and detailed. This particular one, The Biggest Secret, is coming out in the New Year, in February. What I do is I take vast amounts of information from different sources and I look for the common themes, the cross-references. I look for the common things that keep coming up that push you in a certain direction. I don't follow a belief system, I follow information. I let information be my guide to where I go; not pre-conceived ideas.

When you fit the information together from vast numbers of sources you can pick up, in the ancient world, basically the kind of areas that Zechariah Sitchin talks about and others too, about this Anunnaki and the Anunnaki/human hybrid race that was created. And then you look at the Book of Enoch, which is a version of a much older book, the Book of Noah. It talks about the Watchers, which I and many others see as an advanced race probably not of this world who were around at that time, who interbred with humanity. You look at other ancient texts that actually describe the birth of these hybrid children in very common theme terms: their being very white with white hair and with shining eyes, as one said 'eyes that shine like the sun'.

The question is, what happened? Because what you get with most of this kind of research is it kind of stops and that's the end of it. What I've done is to say 'what happened here, what happened to these people? What's fascinating is that you can pick up a white race, an Aryan race, in that very area that these Sumerian texts and other ancient texts talk about; I'm talking about the mountains of Kurdistan, Iran, the Caucasus mountains area of what we now call Turkey. It is interesting that the word for 'white people' that Americans have is 'Caucasian', after mountains in the Near East.

Then you can pick this race up. You can see how it came down into the plains of Sumer, down into Babylon, which was a major major place in the journey through history of these bloodlines that I talk about that run the world to this day. They also moved into Egypt.

And then you can follow as the centuries unfolded, the same white race, across land. They changed their names at various times: they were the Sumerians, they were the Scythians. And if you follow them across the lands into what we now call Western Europe, into France, Belgium, Holland and Germany, you can see that although they change their names, it's actually the same people.

So out of this Middle Eastern area where this interbreeding went on came the white races that peopled Europe.

There is also some tremendous research which I've documented in this next book which shows that a race of people called the Phoenicians went by sea from this same Middle East, Near East area to Britain in 3000 BC. There are standing stones in Britain that confirm this as well as other things. And when you look at the British culture which became the Western culture, it was actually the Phoenician culture's two deities, Barat and Barati, which became Baritain and Baritannia. When you look at the way the ancient Phoenicians depicted their goddess Barati, it was precisely the way the British depict their goddess Britannia. Then you look at even conventional history of how the Hindu religion was created and how the advanced civilisation in the Indus valley was created by an Aryan race coming out of the Caucasus mountains area and taking the Sanskrit language - which we now believe was Indian but actually came with this same group - they also took the stories which became the ancient Vedas. So you can see that this white race very demonstrably has taken over the world en masse.

But the key bloodlines manipulating it that people don't realize actually came out of this area where this hybrid extra-terrestrial/human bloodlines were created and peopled Europe. Now when you do the genealogical research, you find that key bloodlines became the kings via divine right by bloodline of countries like Iran and Egypt. Then you can also see that they became the aristocracy and the royal families of Europe - which is actually the royal family of Europe when you look at it, it's one tribe, not a number of families. Through the great so-called British Empire, which we can get into later because it's fundamental to how these bloodlines were transported around the world, these bloodlines went to the Americas, to Australia, Africa, Asia, New Zealand, all over the world through the European and British expansion known as the Empire.

Then you do the research of the people who run America since 1776 and it's astonishing. We've had 42 presidents of the United States so far, 33 of those 42 are genetically related to England's King Alfred the Great and Charlemagne, the great monarch of France. 19 are genetically related to England's King Edward III who has thousands of blood connections to Prince Charles. And a stunning statistic from Burke's Peerage, which is the aristocratic genealogical bible based in Britain, is that since the first presidential election in America in 1789, George Washington, the winner at every election has been the candidate with the most British and European royal genes. Bill Clinton is genetically related to the House of Windsor, the present royal family, he is genetically related to every Scottish monarch, England's King Henry III and to Robert I of France.

David, one can imagine this genealogy being present in the early presidents, no question about it. But as late as Bill Clinton?

I'm not plucking this out of the air. This has come from Burke's Peerage, the bible of aristocratic genealogy on the planet.

The implications are that there is a secret pool of knowledge that has been passed down among those with the right lineage?

People need to ask themselves why the Eastern Establishment of the United States interbreeds as obsessively as the royal families and the aristocratic families of Europe have always done.

You take, for instance, George Bush. George Bush and Barbara Bush are the same bloodline. They go back to the Pearce bloodline which is actually the Percy bloodline, they changed from Percy to Pearce when they crossed the Atlantic, which is an aristocratic family going way back in England (of Duke of Northumbria fame - ed.). So this obsessive interbreeding is not, as we have been led to believe, genetic snobbery, it's because they are trying to hold a genetic structure. The stunning detail with which they keep these records of these lineages is unbelievable really.

Therefore, there is something which we need to establish which is very important to these people to do with the genetics and the blood and also it connects into this thing the Nazis talked about, indeed not just the Nazis but also people like Lord Bulwer-Lytton in his book The Coming Race - again, he was part of the genetic bloodlines too - where they talked about the Vril power in the blood that created 'supermen'.

This obsession with the genetics and holding that genetic structure is to do with what power it gives them. Of course this has got dissipated in some of these lines, but there are key lines that they have obsessively kept as 'pure' as they possibly can from how they started back in the ancient world when they had this extra-terrestrial intervention. When you follow these bloodlines you find the people who are running the banking system, who are running the trans-national corporations, who end up at the top in politics, who are big people in the media, the people who are at the top in these secret society pyramids.

I'll give you a very quick example of just how obsessive it is. One contact of mine, who has proven to be stunningly accurate time and time again over the last two years has got a close friend who was approached by an American government agency to courier drugs for them. He was kind of taken aback by this an he said 'No, but what the heck are you asking me for?' And too his astonishment the reply came : 'Because we know what your bloodline is.' And this bloodline, I cannot emphasize enough. And if anyone out there can give me any more information as to exactly why this obsession is there and what powers it gives them, I'll be delighted to hear from them.

Here's something I want to understand. 'genetic intervention', I've heard this from many many people, Zechariah Sitchin included, was this what took the early caveman at some stage to the modern intelligent human being that we now know? Is that the change for all humanity and were there special changes in certain human beings then?

It's a very interesting question and I don't think we can be definite on that going that far back.

When you look at the Sumerian texts, they do remarkably describe what we would call 'test tube babies'. Given that they were found in the middle of the last century and were buried something like 2000 BC, it is absolutely astonishing; as many other things in the texts are, particularly about astronomy and the planets and the solar system which have only been confirmed in relatively recent times. But in terms of the timescale and the scale of the intervention in terms of its effect on the human race in general, I'm still kind of open-minded about that.

The implication of what you are saying is that there were more than one intervention.

That's the point. For me there have been more than one intervention at different times. I think that if you go back and look at the estimates that people like Sitchin put on it, that this Anunnaki arrived maybe around 450,000 years ago, I wouldn't dismiss or argue with that; it's not a bad timescale when this thing possibly started.

But another thing I've looked at in my books, and particularly in this next one, is that the evidence for not just one major cataclysm on this Earth but a number in the window of 13,000 years ago and much more recently, the evidence is phenomenal; not just in the geological and biological records, but also in the endless records and accounts and oral traditions all over the world. I think that one of the key times for the intervention that created these particular what I will call 'royal bloodlines', because, interestingly, the Sumerian texts talk about the fact that the Anunnaki created what they called 'Anuship' - kingship. In other words, almost a 'middle-man' group of bloodlines that were the middle controllers between the extra-terrestrials and the mass of the human race.

All right, then may we think of ourselves as an ant colony. In other words, there are worker ants, there are various levels of ants to the queen; and isn't that what you are saying was done to the human race - they created a genetic strain of workers, which Sitchin believes.

I have many questions about that area, but I take your point. And it is not a bad summary.

What I feel, however, is this, and this is the positive side that we've really got to get our heads around across this millennium: the human race is not ordinary and it's not powerless, but if you are a relative handful of people and you want to control a mass of the people, you cannot do it physically. This manipulation is not physical, there aren't enough people. If you try to control a herd of sheep physically, you need four or five guys, maybe more, chasing each sheep; but it's not done like that with a herd or flock of sheep, most of them follow the one in front without question and the others that don't immediately conform to that bah bah mentality are given the dose of the four-letter word that controls this world - fear - through the sheep-dog and then most of them, if not all of them come into line. So what we are looking at is a mental and emotional manipulation that has bombarded…and the creation of religion, the major religions and others, have been fundamental in this - and again, look where all the major religions came out of, this same area of the world. Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam all these major religions came out of the Caucasus mountains - the same area of the world that this initial operation appears to have taken place in. And what I feel is, that the key intervention was after the last cataclysm.

It is interesting that when you look at the evidence of where agriculture started in the known world, it's the heights above 10,000 feet which absolutely fits with the fact that there was some kind of massive flood or flow of water. In those mountains that I'm talking about, the area of the Middle and particularly the Near East, what we call Turkey, Iran and all that area, that's for me where this key intervention took place which created these particular bloodlines. When the waters then started to recede down these mountains into the valleys and the plains of Sumer, Babylon, Egypt, came these people.

Now, there were two levels of knowledge: there was the advanced knowledge which the extra-terrestrials and their hybrids had access to, and there was the rest of the people. And what happened, it seems, when you talk to many researchers into this area, is that the mystery schools were set up, some of them very positive to pass on some advanced information to people they considered were worthy and would use it positively. But as the years passed, this mystery school network was infiltrated and indeed a negative mirror of it was created and therefore instead of passing on this advanced information that was clearly available - I mean look at the pyramids, look at some of the great structures of the ancient world, the one at Baalbek in the Lebanon which involved moving three chunks of stone, each of which were 800 tons at least a third of a mile and then putting them high up in a wall. So we've only got to look at what the ancient world has left us around the planet to see that there was very advanced knowledge there. You look at the way the ancient structures and the stone circles are phenomenally connected to star systems, to natural cycles, to the precession of the equinoxes, there was advanced knowledge in the ancient world. This knowledge was sucked into the mystery school and later secret society network and was passed on at the highest level only to those who were chosen to have it.

David, was this a physical science or a mental science?

I think it was absolutely both.

You know some of the information that's now coming to light in shows like yours and others where we are seeing the true nature of what is possible beyond what we call science, which is actually not science at all most of it, it's not about open-minded research, it's about defending a belief system and a dogma. And this stuff which is emerging is actually re-emerging into the public domain at this tremendous time of transformation that's happening now and is going to advance across the millennium and into the first ten years or so of the next century.

Are you aware of organisations called the CSICOP and the Skeptical Enquirer?

I've actually talked about them in this next book, The Biggest Secret. It is amazing how they cross-reference a number of their personnel with mind-control operations. If anyone wants to read about that, it will be available and the names will be revealed in the new year.

It's very interesting how you've got an organisation which is suppressing and trying to get people not to look at information and to dismiss it, who are also involved in some other areas that are to say the least extremely questionable. I reveal some of the background to this organisation in my next book. And people ought to know that before they go the way of dismissing information just because it is being ridiculed by these people.

This coming Friday they are giving me in Los Angeles this special honour they call 'The Snuffed Candle Award'. They say they are giving it to Art Bell 'for encouraging credulity, presenting pseudo-science as genuine and contributing to the public's lack of understanding of the methods of scientific inquiry.'

Well, I'll tell you, I wouldn't buy a used car, or a new one, off any of them. I think anyone who gets an honour from this group of that kind should actually take it as an honour because there are some people who you know if they are on your side you know you're on the wrong one. CSICOPs is certainly one of them.

I'm accepting it in that spirit.

I don't blame you.

If you are going to control vast numbers of people you have to de-link them from knowledge that you are doing it and you have to de-link them from an understanding of their true power. You have to persuade them that they are ordinary, that they are powerless, that they are pawns in a game. Because then they won't realise that if they just realized who they are, there would be no game.

There are many techniques you can pick up if you follow these bloodlines across the centuries right into the modern world of how people are mass manipulated by techniques which just go on being repeated and repeated. We can see them happening daily now as we enter this crucial period across the millennium when lots of cards are going to be played.

Give me some examples of control through the modern media.

Let me outline the most powerful, the most used and the most effective. And I think this will apply very much to some of the UFO stuff that's going on.

It's a technique that I've called in my books 'problem-reaction-solution'. You start with something you want to introduce; say you want to give more power to the police, you want to give them more power to stop and search, more power to tap phones, or you want politicians to have more power to bring in a certain policy. You know that if you introduce that policy honestly and say 'right, we are going to do this', there would be a mass reaction because people would say: 'S'cuse me, over here, that's a fascist state you're trying to introduce here. We're not having this.'

So what you do is you create a problem, it could be a terrorist bomb, like Oklahoma, it could be a run on the currency, a government collapse, Y2K, or whatever. People then react to that problem and you encourage them through the media to say: 'This can't go on, something must be done. What are they going to do about it?' And at that point, they who have covertly created the problem which they've got someone else to be blamed for and gleaned that reaction, 'do something', then openly offer the solution to the problem which they themselves have created. Problem-reaction-solution.

So, if you want more draconian laws and you want people not to merely oppose it but to demand you do it, then you let society break down so there is more crime.

So you don't even have to actually suggest it, you just create the situation and the public comes to you demanding that you change it?

Exactly. And if we just apply this to the UFO situation. As we have discussed already, I have absolutely no problem with the idea of an extra-terrestrial aspect to all this, certainly not. But what I would say to the 'the aliens are coming', is that they've been here for thousands of years working through these bloodlines and through other means.

When you look at the way the human consciousness is being prepared, you first of all look to Hollywood. Hollywood is one of the great homes of mind conditioning. Wherever I go in the world Hollywood films are playing, Hollywood videos are available. And then you look at the patterns that are emerging. You look at Independence Day made by 20th Century Fox, owned by Rupert Murdoch who is owned by this brotherhood. You look at Alien Resurrection made by 20th Century Fox, owned by Rupert Murdoch who is owned by this brotherhood, you look at X-Files which is owned by Fox Television which is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is owned by this brotherhood. And if you are looking at 'problem-reaction-solution' in regard to this extra-terrestrial situation, then look back at the Report From Iron Mountain which was produced between '63 and '66, a report with 15 experts in various fields asked to produce ways of centralizing power and controlling the population without further recourse to global wars.

I'm frequently asked if I am a Freemason, and I get so sick of the question. I'm asked if I'm CIA, NSA. I just say, 'Sure.' And that seems to stop them cold. They don't know what to do or say. Denial seems to go nowhere, it just reinforces their pre-conception of what I am.

In terms of programs like this or any other, it is very important that anyone listening to these shows, including listening to what I say, that they filter the information and ask themselves whether it feels right to them. Ask themselves a question which I filter information with all of the time, which is: who benefits? Who benefits from me believing this? If I believe this is it positive or if I believe this is it a problem-reaction-solution situation, or whatever.

But how do you delineate between me and the X-Files or Independence Day or anything else? I mean, here I am now owned by one of the largest broadcasting corporations in America - J-Core - which is now owned by a larger corporation, maybe soon the largest in the world - 3rd Channel - and Premier and all the rest of it, and I am part of this giant corporate conglomerate, but I'm sitting here in my little room doing my programme like I always did, no change. I've been doing it for 14 years now David.

Let's look at the way this thing works.

If large numbers of people realised this thing was going on, it couldn't work. So what it is structured as is a series of pyramids. If you think of the pyramids as like Russian dolls, one inside another. A bank is a pyramid. Most people working for a bank you meet across the counter every day, they are just going in and earning a living and then they go home thinking about their families. They have not got a clue what they are part of. But at the top of that pyramid of that bank you've got a tiny few people who know what the real agenda of that bank is; they know how al the different contributions lower down the pyramid fit together to create a direction, to create an agenda etc. So the individual parts do not.

Then could I be an unwitting dupe?

We all could be unwitting dupes. This is the question we keep having to ask ourselves.

I was a journalist for a very long time. People say the media's manipulating. It is, but the vast majority of journalists are not knowingly manipulating anyone. They are part of a structure in which they themselves are being manipulated. You only need a very few people in this structure who know what is really going on to manipulate the whole pyramid.

I have no illusions about what I am. I am a talk-show host. I am not a journalist. Big difference.

I don't think there is a difference. Any situation where you have access to broadcast to the public, you are a channel of communication of information. Therefore, we all, whether we call ourselves journalists or talk-show hosts or researchers or whatever, have a duty to do whatever we can to ensure that the information that hits the public is not disinformation, is actually as true as we can establish it. Or at least give people the opportunity to make their own mind up.

If you look at the journalistic profession and most reports in the news, where are they getting their information from? They are saying things like, 'White House sources say this', 'FBI sources say this'. Most of the journalistic profession is merely a voice piece and a copy typist for the official version of events. The way the journalism is structured, someone has to be an expert on a different subject every day and tomorrow it is a different subject. Now, people in that situation, which is what most journalists are in, are actually therefore at the mercy of what people tell them is true. And this is only one of the 'official sources'. So I ask people to watch any news bulletin and listen to the words and listen to the sources which are just voice pieces for the official version of events.

What also happens in this manipulation which goes back a long time, all you have to do to control the direction of the world, the direction of people's thinking, and set the point of reference from which the media report to the world, is to set the norms in society. To set what people are conditioned to believe is right or wrong, possible or impossible, sane or insane etc. Most people will live their lives within those norms, that 'hassle-free zone', as I call it, that comfort zone. And most of the rest who realise that the norms are flawed will still live their lives within them because they feel the consequences of being different in a world of uniformity. It becomes a hassle to be different in this world.

I have had great contact with the mass media right at the top and I can tell you that when the associated press runs a wire story it is like the Holy Grail. Then the rest of the media will grab the story and they have a certain angle with which they want to tell the story and God help anybody who gets in the way of that angle with a fact that disputes it. It doesn't happen, it comes out the way they want it. I know that to be true.

That's precisely the way it works.

You've sat in a news room, and I've sat in many, and journalists read the morning papers, they've got CNN permanently on, they've got the wires giving the official version of events, and you look at what happened to that guy on the San Jose Mercury when he and that paper had the guts to come out with the exposé of how government agencies put crack cocaine onto the streets of Los Angeles. They were hit by a tidal wave. Where did a lot of that tidal wave come from? It came from the Los Angeles Times and the Washington Post, and the official, controlled media sources.

Let's look at the situation in summary here. You've got the education system, which is battering children from a very early age with an official version of life, you've got the media pounding out the official version of life. Someone said something to me once which sums it up, they said, 'You know, when you are born to loving parents and they tell you that 2 and 2 equals 5, and then you go to your first school with nice teachers telling you 2 and 2 equals 5, then you go to university and professors with lots of letters after their name tell you 2 and 2 equals 5, all your peers are telling you the same because they've been through the same system, you pick up a newspaper or turn on the television and you're being told 2 and 2 equals five, is it any wonder that most people go through their entire lives symbolically believing 2 and 2 equals 5.' In other words, the official version of life is the only version there is.

De-linking people from the spiritual information of the true power that we have to control our own destiny has been fundamental to this. Believing that we have to look to someone else to do it for us; that we are powerless, that we are just a cosmic accident, or we are subject to some judgmental god. In other words, we are little people and we have no power. Once you get people into that mentality they are a manipulators party trick. And most people are in that mentality. It is not by accident, it is by design.

When you look at the cross-referencing of people in education opinion formers, in banking and all these apparently unconnected areas, they keep fitting in to the same people and the same network of organisations which co-ordinate through these apparently unconnected areas of our lives, the same basic policy. This is why throughout the last, particularly 200 years, but this century overwhelmingly, just look at any area of our lives - politics, banking, business, media - the power in all those areas has incessantly gone into fewer and fewer hands. This fits with the agenda to create a world government which nation state would be nothing more than administrative areas to, a world central bank, a world currency which would be electronic and not cash, for which there are fundamental implications for human freedom, a world army and a microchipped population.

We are on our way to that now. With regard to the economy, we are about three-quarters of the way there right now.

We are. Absolutely.

As we head towards this key point in this agenda's journey through history, this millennium period, we are going to see, and we are seeing, lots of cards being played to create chaos. Chaos offers the opportunity to present order out of that chaos. What you do when you create chaos is you get people to say 'do something' - problem-reaction-solution - and you offer your solution to the chaos. The solution to the chaos that is being planned in the months ahead and across the millennium is for a world government, a world army which is designed to be NATO. My earlier books predicted that NATO would expand into the former Soviet Union, that the European Union which is now going into a single bank and a single currency throughout the whole of Europe (see also article 'Welcome to Hitler's Europe' by David Icke in Truth Campaign magazine no. 4 - ed.) which would encompass the former Soviet Union countries. These are happening now.

The more wars, the more computer chaos, the more 'the aliens are coming, save us from it', the more that can be pounded into the public domain, the more the consciousness screams: 'Do something! Save us!' And then the opportunity is there to offer the solution. And that's the agenda unfolding.

What I was saying earlier about the Report From Iron Mountain fits magnificently with what is happening now. One of the things which the Report suggested in the 1960's to centralise power and control the population without wars was 'a global threat to the environment'. That card is demonstrably being played because two years after the Iron Mountain Report came the Club of Rome in 1968. Henry Kissinger, Rockefeller, Giovanni Agnelli a major player in Italy. And when you look at all the major global environmental reports through the '70's and the 80's saying there is a global environmental problem, something must be done, they were all fronted and funded by the very people who are dismantling this world's ecology. The first head of the UN Environment Agency was Maurice Strong, a Canadian oil millionaire who is now an advisor to Kori Annan, the UN Secretary General. The Global 2000 Report to the President at the end of the Carter administration, again the personnel there like Cyrus Vance were connected to this network of organisations. The main head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Brazil - Maurice Strong again, very much connected into the Rockefeller network. The environment card has created tremendous opportunities for trans-national global laws, and now many people in America are beginning to see that great chunks of America and other parts of the world are to be handed over to the United Nations to 'save the environment'.

Another thing that I expose massively in my next book is the way the Worldwide Fund For Nature is being used to create tremendous manipulation and conflict in Africa. That is of course headed by Prince Phillip of whom there is a great deal to know.

Also in the Iron Mountain Report, as a way of controlling the population and centralising power, was suggested 'a threat from an extra-terrestrial force'. I would suggest, and a number of other people are beginning to come to the same conclusion, that this is now being played.

Are you aware that Ronald Reagan, any number of times during his administration, gave us a 'what if the world had to band together to fight some extra-terrestrial force'? I'm sure you are well aware of what he said.

Yes I am. And, of course Ronald Reagan didn't move his lips unless the autocue was running, symbolically or otherwise. He said it because he was meant to say it.

I have an interesting quote here which was apparently written down by a Swiss delegate at a Bilderberg meeting in France in 1994; Bilderberg being one of the network of co-ordinating organisations. The quote is alleged to come from Henry Kissinger. Whether this is 100% accurate or not, it magnificently sums up the situation:

'Today America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be relinquished for the guarantee of their wellbeing granted to them by their world government.'
    What we are seeing now with Iraq, Bosnia and Kosovo, and these other situations where NATO etc. is being drawn in to set the precedent of being a world army and a world police force is problems created so that the solution can be offered; and the solution is more and more power and more precedents set for NATO to become the world army it is designed to be.

As a matter of fact we are on the eve of stomping back into Iraq with cruise missiles at the very least, it would seem.

One of the things that I document in great detail in my last book, …and the truth shall set you free, is how the two World Wars, never mind the one in Iraq, were funded and fronted by the same people who were connected to the same network. The Russian Revolution was funded from Wall Street and London. Hitler was funded by the German subsidiaries of American and British multinational corporations and via the Bank of England whose head at the time was a guy called Montague Norman, a very close friend of Hitler's banker.

Who is winning right now? In other words, if this elite genealogy tat is in control and trying to grab control and is creating incidents, God knows we are having plenty of them, buildings are blown up in Oklahoma, marines are blown up in Lebanon, and on and on…now it's coming home. Are we becoming a freer people, or are we becoming a more enslaved people? I'm not very optimistic about the way it is going right now.

The Chinese have a word, and the same word means 'crisis' and 'opportunity', and we are at a big point of crisis and opportunity. Every crisis is an opportunity.

Here's a quick symbolic story of the situation as I see it. I had a comedian friend who died back in England in 1995. At his memorial service this story was told about something that happened to him which is stunning in its symbolism of the time we are in and where the true power lies. He did an all male show in the 1960's going round the music halls and he used to do female impersonation and stuff. The last scene was all the men in the show came on the scene dressed as sailors singing Rule Britannia and they formed themselves into a pyramid on the stage, leaving a bit at the top for this guy to come on - Larry Grayson his name was. He came on at the end dressed as Britannia with the shield and helmet etc. He was manhandled to the top of the pyramid for the big finish and he said that one night things seemed to be going rather well, but one of the sailors in the bottom corner of the pyramid had got rather a cough. This little sailor boy is coughing his guts up and he can't hold his position anymore and he fell out of the pyramid. Of course the whole pyramid collapsed and Larry Grayson, symbolic of this 'elite' at the top ended up in the second row.

What had happened there is that an ordinary man and sailor in the street had got a cough, stepped out of the pyramid and the whole thing had collapsed.

What we have been manipulated to believe is that the power in a pyramidal structure is at the top. That is where the power isn't unless we give it away. The power is in the base of the pyramid which is holding the top there. But we are persuaded to give our power away all the time to this authority at the top of the pyramid and the power that is used to control the human race every day is merely the power the human race gives away every day.

If you follow the story and the techniques from the ancient world to today, and if they work keep using them, and that is certainly what's happening. A key element is to divide and rule the base of the pyramid. So we have religions created, that creates conflict with another religion you've created; then these individual religions are broken up into warring factions. So you've got the religions fighting amongst themselves and fighting with other religions. Then you bring in politics and you do the same. You bring in business and banking. You keep bringing in all these means for conflict. So if you look at the pyramid, the base of the pyramid instead of looking up and saying 'who is pulling the strings of all of us?', we are fighting among ourselves. I see it, you must see it too, in the subject areas that are discussed on this show, in the UFO research area, in the conspiracy research area. Like we say in England, it's like handbags at ten paces.

We have to stop trying to be superior over each other, trying to gossip about and undermine each other. We have got to start uniting as a people and in areas of this research on what we agree on and respecting differences instead of allowing ourselves to be disunited - therefore to be divided and ruled - on what we don't agree on.

It doesn't matter if you are into Judaism or you are a Christian or you are a New Ager or a UFO buff, or whatever, we are all going to the whirlwind unless we start working together and helping each other and supporting each other and uniting behind the thing that we all depend on, and that is not just continuing freedom, it's actually having it for the first time in a very long time. So if we allow ourselves to be divided and ruled and therefore fighting among ourselves, then the few are going to go on string-pulling both sides.

This is a thing I think we need to appreciate. If you're going to control a game, say it's a football match, if you control one side you are going to influence the game massively but you're not going to control the outcome because you have an unknown quantity which is the other team. So what this brotherhood does, as I said at the start, it is one organisation that works through many organisations. It works through both sides. So it will be at work in the UFO community creating conflict, divide and rule, putting disinformation in there. It is the same in all areas of this conspiracy research; it puts people in there to divide and rule and mislead.

So we've got to start getting streetwise, starting to filter information and look at it without taking it on face value, including what I say, and we've got to start working together as a unit instead of allowing this divide and rule to go on.

What kind of timeline do you see?

If you look at the Gregorian calendar, it's been structured to focus consciousness on the end of a cycle, across what we call the millennium. Now there are a number of things which are going to unfold here. I've already spoken about a number of chaos cards which will be played to create fear, to create division, and therefore a global demand for 'something must be done', and then the agenda comes in.

Also, whenever you get to the end of a cycle or what appears to be a point in time, especially the end of a millennium, you get the consciousness starting to think about, 'let's draw a line here, let's look at all the conflict we have had in this century, up to this point in this millennium, let's start again, let's have a new world, let's have a blank sheet of paper'. And if you can create chaos with that in the run up to and across that point it further encourages the mentality of 'come on, we've got to start again, we need a new world'. If you can then control the nature of that 'new world' and you persuade people that centralisation of power is people coming together then you can put in global centralised institutions and you can mask them as the world 'coming together as one'.

I've talked to people in this area that is called 'the New Age', and they equate oneness, the world coming together as one people, with world government, world central bank, world army - not everybody, but a significant number. We need to see the difference between people coming together having power over their own lives and their own communities, co-operating with each other across national borders, looking after each other, caring for each other, and what is actually the opposite of all that - centralised institutions that are designed to put power into a tiny number of hands at a global level.

I'll give you an example of where it is going; and this is already happening. When the European central bank for the European Union comes into force as it is now, the currency of Europe, which will be one currency, the interest rates of that currency and what happens to it throughout Europe, will be controlled by six un-elected bankers with an eight year guaranteed period of tenure, and not even the elected part of the European Union will be able to influence or override the economic decisions of those bankers. That's fascism.

And if you look at the fascist symbol from which we get the word 'fascist', it's actually an ancient Roman symbol which is a series of rods tied together very tightly with an axe head at the top. I've just described the European Union. Countries tied together under a centralised bureaucratic dictatorship. And of course NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) is designed to create in stepping stones America's version of the European Union. What we joined in Europe was not a centralised bureaucratic dictatorship which we now have, we actually joined a free trade area.

But don't we need it if we want to compete with the Asian block and the European block? We have to do that, don't we?

This is an interesting point. Again we get the word 'compete' and we get the word 'block'.

Because this goes back so far, and it has to, you cannot create the structures of manipulation that we have today in a few minutes, years or decades.

But David, it's also a natural evolution. First we had little villages. They traded with other villages. Then cities trading with cities, areas trading with areas, states trading with states, nations trading with nations, and now lots of nations trading with lots of nations. And obviously next - a one world economy.

When you follow the story and see how the agenda has been unfolding for an awful long time, the question is: is that natural or is that created?

When you look at the way the whole thing has unfolded you look at this century but you go further back. From what you have just described actually is the process over this period of time that I'm talking about; thousands of years, and it's got quicker and quicker the more these bloodlines have expanded their power, particularly after the expansion of the European and particularly the British empires across the world, which took these bloodlines right across the planet. What you have just described is the process of power going into fewer and fewer hands.

Now where is it going to end if this continues? It's going to end with the very agenda that is demonstrably being introduced now which is complete centralisation of global power. I mean, how ludicrous that we have in Europe that European laws made by bureaucrats in Brussels override nationally - apparently democratically - decided laws in the individual countries. And that is just the blueprint which is being prepared for the global level where what is dictated at a world level will override decisions made in your community, decisions made in your country. We are going to have a global fascist state.

But of course if that was offered openly there would be a reaction against it. So it's being done stepping stones style, one step following another, leading in this direction, while each step is projected in the public arena as being completely unconnected to the other.

How do you know it's inevitably going to be fascist? I certainly agree that we are heading towards a single control ultimately, but how can you be sure of the nature of that control?

All you've got to do is look at the people who are pressing for this to happen.

If anyone has not got curly hair or hair that stands on end they will do once they have read The Biggest Secret because I have exposed what these major players are involved in. People like Kissinger, who's power didn't end when he ceased to be Secretary of State, he operates through an organisation called Kissinger Associates; it would make anyone's hair curl to see what that is involved in. You look at the major players and the names which keep coming up and you look at what they are involved in, it is just utterly staggering what they are involved in. The Royal Family in Britain, when the story comes out as it's going to in the book, what they are involved in, it is utterly grotesque and staggering.

So you look at the personalities and attitudes of the people who are pressing for the centralisation and are manipulating it, my goodness me you can see where they are really coming form.

I have no problem with organisations that co-ordinate between nation states and people in their communities that create networks of co-operation so that we can help each other, nor trading and all that stuff if it is done on a fair basis. But the further the decision making goes from the people affected by the decisions, the worse the decisions become. And now we are in a situation where we are one step away and closing fast where decisions which fundamentally affect five billion or more people will be taken by a literal handful; and that is fascism. Of course, fascism and communism are the same thing; it is still centralisation of power and dictatorship, it's just a different name on the door and different address.

You cannot imagine a benign dictatorship?

I think it's a contradiction in terms.

If we are going to be free, we need to be free to have control over our own lives and not be dictated to by anyone.

As individuals, we need to step out of the biggest prison that we live in which allows this manipulation to go on and always has: the fear of what other people think of us.

Once you are in fear of what other people think, you are no longer living your own life, you are living theirs. And if you can set the agenda of what is this hassle-free zone of what is right and what is wrong, what's good and bad, what's moral or immoral, sane or insane, then you set the agenda of how people judge each other.

Before we go to the phones is there anything that you have not been able to get on the air?

It's an amazing fact that once you see the structure and the agenda, virtually every thing fits into it.

What we are looking at is not actually a series of conspiracies and manipulations, but different aspects of the same one manipulation. I would make this point too, what I'm actually talking about, funnily enough, is not actually a conspiracy at its heart, it's an agenda. The conspiracy comes in three ways:

1. Removing the people and organisations that are a threat to that agenda becoming reality.
    2. Putting people into positions of political and economic power that will make that agenda become reality.
    3. Manipulation the mass of the people through problem-reaction-solution to get them to demand that the agenda becomes reality, even though they don't realise it exists.

So these apparently unconnected conspiracies are actually connected by one thing. These are one manipulation with many faces.

Questions from callers:
    Caller: Do you know anything about Dr. Spock, the psychiatrist from the 50's?
    The children guy?

Yes.

No, nothing direct on him.

In the general point, one of the things I expose massively in The Biggest Secret, and other people have also done a lot of research into this area, is the Tavistock network in London. For historical reasons, London is a major centre of this web. Not the government, which is just another facade string-pulled from behind, but actually this web epicentred in London some centuries ago and this is why they had the great British Empire. It wasn't actually the British Empire it was the empire of this group that had based itself in London, which is rather a different thing.

The Tavistock Institute is actually the centre of the mind and mass consciousness manipulation web. They do tremendous research, and have done for decades and decades, looking for what stimuli are needed to get a mass reaction of a certain kind. They also have worked with individual mind-control. And getting to children very early has been a big part of their operation, because if you can get them young you've got them for life.

Interestingly, you know these guys all over the world that keep going crazy with guns and killing children, like Thomas Hamilton in Dunblane who killed the children in the gymnasium and we've had Martin Bryant in Port Arthur Australia? The manifestation of these guys who go crazy with guns is to create a problem. And what is the solution every time? Taking guns out of circulation.

After these events happened we've got pulled into a debate over whether guns are good or whether guns are bad which is a debate worth having, but the bigger debate at this time is this: why, in virtually every country I go into, has someone gone crazy with a gun in the street or whatever and the solution has been gun laws taking guns out of circulation. Why is that happening everywhere now?

When you relate that to some of the things we've been discussing on tonight's show about the agenda coming in across the millennium, it is much easier to impose things on an unarmed population than an armed one.

What I have come across only this week is that this guy Martin Bryant who killed something like 35 people in port Arthur a few years ago, he was 'treated' for psychiatric disorders by a guy called Dr Cunningham Dacks who was a Tavistock operative in Australia and for many decades was a close associate of a guy called John Rawlings-Rees who was the inspiration from the start to create the Tavistock network of mind-control research. So when you look at Jonesbrough in this country and many events where people do spectacularly off the wall things, we need to understand that it is possible to programme the subconscious to do that and then all it needs to activate is the trigger and that subconscious programming becomes a conscious action. To understand that is to understand many of the apparently inexplicable things that go on and why assassin after assassin and crazy man with a gun after crazy man with a gun is dubbed with the same character profile: 'lone nutter' - 'no conspiracy'.

The manipulation of children and the minds of the adult population is all part of this manipulation. You cannot control billions of people physically, you have to do it through the mind and the emotions, and that's the way it is done.

Caller: So do you believe that the philosophy that he put forth might have something to do with the chaos we are seeing now in children?

My personal opinion is that we should let children have access to all information and we should encourage them to make their own minds up. I think that once we start playing with methods and processes and systems with children's minds in whatever way they are, we are already creating a prison situation instead of encouraging them to be free in their thinking.

There are a lot of people who talk about freedom and the need for freedom, and then when you talk about the way they bring up their children they say, 'well of course I bring them up the way I believe'. Well that's not freedom.

I think we should put all information in front of everybody and then respect their right to come to what conclusions they want to come to instead of telling them what they should believe; which is what happens most of the time from cradle to grave.

Caller: You are mentioning an 'agenda' and I was wondering if you suppose that this agenda may be from a higher power? Could this be in the 'big plan', maybe God's plan, or could this have something to do with the coming of the Anti-Christ? I heard you talking about having a spiritual awakening and having experiences of that sort.

I also make the difference in my view of life, and as I say we need to be at peace with the way each of us believe, I have a simple philosophy in life: believe what you like as long as you don't impose it on anyone else. So I made the distinction in my view of life between religion and spirituality.

They can be the same thing and people can express their spirituality through religion, but there are other aspects of religion which can be anything but spiritual. I don't think the Inquisition in Europe was an incredibly spiritual experience and indeed was one of the main fundamental means that I mentioned earlier of sucking knowledge out of the public arena so that it could be hoarded even more tightly in the secret society network.

You know, five minutes of the Art Bell show would have been a suicide note at the time of the Inquisition.

In terms of the agenda and what is behind it, again I go into this in enormous detail in The Biggest Secret. It seems to me that one of the key reasons why there is an obsession with holding this genetic structure is that somehow the vibrational resonance between that structure and the consciousness which I think is operating from the lower fourth dimension - what other people call the lower astral - I call it the 'sess-pit level'; it's a level which vibrates to the lower vibrational emotions like fear and guilt. I think that these particular key bloodlines resonate to a vibrational frequency which is far more compatible with this lower fourth dimension than the other genetic lines that are not of this particular type. I think this world is being controlled by a consciousness from the lower fourth dimension. It can, for want of a better word, 'possess' these bloodlines far easier than the general human population.

Therefore, if you can manipulate these particular bloodlines into positions of power in the world, what you are actually doing is manipulating into power a physical form which has a resonant compatibility with this lower fourth dimensional consciousness. In other words, you are putting the fourth dimensional consciousness into positions of power.

I have talked to so many people around the world who have come to this conclusion, staggering numbers really, because it's not something that is widely talked about.

Art Bell: If there is at least a partial central control right now, why the hell aren't they doing a better job? The world is a mess right now. And if there is any kind of central control, they are certainly not exerting it with any effectiveness whatsoever. We have starvation, we have third-world countries that are a disaster, that are beginning to industrialise; we've got Iraq; we've got little troubles and wars all over the place. Where is the control?

You have actually described perfectly the control.

Try manipulating harmony. It's very difficult.

Imagine if I had a room of people with me here and we were in harmony - we respected each other's right to have a difference of opinion and we wanted to help each other when we are in trouble and we were really supporting each other. You try manipulating that situation.

If I had a room of people here and I don't like that person and I'm having conflict with that person and he doesn't like the lady over there, suddenly you are in a situation you can control because you've got sides to play off against each other. So chaos is fundamental to control.

The thirty-third degree of Freemasonry, I understand, has a Latin motto 'ordo ab chao' - 'order out of chaos' - which actually is problem-reaction-solution.

You talk about the famine and stuff, well that's fundamental to the control. When you are in a situation where you have abundance and therefore choice, you are much more in control of your life; you are not dependent - that's the key word - on someone else to fill your belly. You are not dependent on some unpredictable manipulated world commodity market so that you have to depend on the price that sets for what you are selling to whether your country's going to eat. I've been to Africa quite recently and the idea that Africa cannot feed itself is utterly, utterly ludicrous.

Art Bell: I was there a month ago. What is going on in Africa is anarchy. And I mean serious anarchy in the cities Johannesburg and Capetown. You cannot go out at night and expect to live through the experience. The crime rate there is absolutely unbelievable. Since Nelson Mandela took over, I think he is afraid to move politically because he is afraid to be seen as 'that which was'. You know, the iron hand that had control of everything supposedly at one time. And so he's doing nothing. As a result, it's Russia times ten over there right now. It's horrid.

I too have been to Johannesburg and have spoken and researched all around South Africa. But I would just like to make this point before I come to that. What has happened in Africa is that trans-national corporations with an interlocking leadership when you go high up enough in the pyramid, have gone in there and have taken food growing land, they have put corrupt politicians in there to rule on their behalf, like the military junta in Nigeria etc., which is controlled by Shell Oil. Therefore, they have crated a situation in which a continent which could feed itself is not feeding itself as a first priority it's growing at vast amounts of its food growing area cash crops for the Western food industry and the Western chocolate industry etc. Therefore, it is making Africa dependent over whether it eats or not on selling those commodities, getting money back and then buying food in. It has created dependency and dependency equals control.

The South African situation is very interesting and there is a fundamental point to make here. When I talk about the great British Empire and all that, people say, 'yeah, I can understand that the Empire controlled this and that country, but it doesn't control them any more so it can't be true now'. Well, this is so important to understand. Overt control - in your face dictatorship - always has a finite life because people know where they are - they are in a dictatorship. And eventually the human desire for freedom will rebel against that. So the most profound and effective form of control is covert control whereby you are running the show but no one knows you are running the show, because people don't rebel against not being free when they think they are.

The South African example of this is a wonderful example. Before Mandela was let off Robin Island and became the president the Oppenheimer family controlled 80% of the stock on the S. African stock market, they owned the diamond and the gold mines on which the economy depends and they controlled the media through various front men. Because we had white minority rule, that was in your face overt dictatorship, there was of course a great rebellion against it. The whole focus of world attention was 'this is not free, this is apartheid, this is outrageous'. So we then have the move to Nelson Mandela who is now president. Okay, who controls the country? Today, under black majority rule, the Oppenheimer family control 80% of the stock on the S. African stock market, they own the diamond and the gold mines on which the economy depends and they control the media through various front men, not least an Irish guy called Tony O'Reilly. The difference is, however, no one is pointing to S. Africa now and saying 'it's not free, it's a dictatorship, human rights'. They are saying, 'S. Africa's sorted, we've got a black president', and off they go. But the same people run the show.

As the great empires of Europe contracted on the surface they left behind the bloodlines and the secret society networks that have gone on running those countries covertly. And that can go on forever until someone points out what is going on. Because most people don't realise who runs their country.

Caller: I wanted to mention a magazine called 'Covert Action Quarterly' which was put out by some former CIA and FBI agents who became so disgusted with the disinformation that was peddled constantly throughout the Cold War to justify non-existent and exaggerated foreign threats, especially on an anti-Communist propaganda basis, to cover up the fact that the real conspiracy is right here, designating as 'villains' and 'demons' anyone who disobeys the dictates of the trans-national corporations and their secret police informers such as the Central Intelligence Agency.

Art Bell: The CIA are said to have dramatically, perhaps even intelligently, overestimated the Russian threat for all those years.

Caller: But what I wanted to get to is that it does have a face which is being exposed in this attempt to once again visit genocide on Iraq after starving about a million and a half people to death, demonizing Saddam Hussein. And I think control of the media is essential to this. A book, 'Unreliable Sources', shows how the media has acted in demonizing certain characters, whether it be Castro or Saddam Hussein or the Serbs and Serbia. They all have little in common except for the fact that they have been un-co-operative in obeying the dictates of the trans-national companies, the International Monetary Fund, and have refused to align themselves with agencies such as NATO or the United States; unlike for instance Yugoslavia, with the Croats where the Muslims have opportunistically signed on with NATO and the International Monetary Fund, and the Serbs have this privatisation-type policy that has spelled such disaster in the Soviet Union, pushing 75% of the people into starvation and poverty.

This is the real motivating force behind these kinds of interventions tell Saddam Hussein: 'We will starve, bleed and break your country and the people. Not because of the weapons of mass destruction. Because we have said that even if you obey all of these humiliating demands, we are still not going to stop starving and bleeding your people until you overthrow your government and put it into our power.'

Art Bell: I don't necessarily disagree with that. David?

First of all let me go back to what I said not too long ago. If you are going to control the game you have to control both sides or you are not going to control the outcome. So What we need to do is stop looking at the people on different sides of a conflict, not the people in general but the people in control of the people on different sides, and stop seeing them as opposing forces, and start seeing them as different faces of the same organisation.

For instance, long long ago, Saddam Hussein was a member of a very elite secret society called The Safari Club which CIA people were also members of. The Safari Club spawned something in France called The Pinay Circle, or 'Le Cercle', which has done fundamental manipulation and terrorist activity in Europe, not least in France. And they are a network which were almost certainly involved in the co-ordination of the assassination of Diana Princess of Wales, which I expose in enormous detail in The Biggest Secret.

When you look at a situation like Bush, back in the Gulf War against Saddam Hussein, we need to start looking at two faces of the same side. The pawns in the game are the American people who Bush was over and the Iraqi people who Saddam Hussein was over.

Why did Bush, who condemned Hussein as the new Hitler - and Bush would know because his father Prescott Busg was one of the funders of Hitler through the Harriman organisation - why suddenly did he stop before he got to Baghdad? People were taken aback. Why didn't he finish the job? Because they wanted to keep that situation so they could play the card again.

The caller is absolutely right. Again we come to creating fear. Once you get people into fear they will give their power away to anyone they think will protect them against what they fear. So you bring in Colonel Gaddafi, a threat to the world. Whatever happened to him? And you'll get another monster and he'll disappear and then they'll bring another one forward; first of all it was Russia.

The caller is absolutely right about the Cold War. I have talked to people in the Intelligence community, which is fundamentally compartmentalised; most people in the CIA are not trying to manipulate people, they think they are serving their country. They were staggered to realise that during the Cold War that American Intelligence at a high level were passing over weapon technology and know-how to the Russians so the Russians would keep parity or, in an ideal world, slightly ahead of the West. Why? Because if you want to justify massive arms spending with your companies which you control and you want to up the anti of fear, frightening the West against the East and the East against the West, then if Russia is miles behind you the fear is dissipated. 'What! The Russians can't even hit America. We're not frightened of them.' So you ensure there is parity or the Russians are just ahead and then you go, 'Oh my God, the Russians are ahead of us. Oh my God, oh fear, we must have more arms spending and increase our nuclear arsenal.'

Then, cynically, the point came, and I actually predicted this in an earlier book, where the agenda's timescale was to start to encompass the former Soviet Union countries into NATO and into the European Union, which is now happening. But that could never happen while, in Reagan's words, the Soviet Union was the seed of the evil empire. So out of nowhere comes Mikhail Gorbachev, the first Russian leader in Russian history who didn't look like he'd just come back from a funeral. Suddenly the Wall comes down, Russia starts to have a smiling face, and Bingo!, the whole situation breaks up, allowing the encompassing into NATO and the European Union of these countries.

As I have shown in my previous books, Mikhail Gorbachev was a fundamental associate all the way through this, before he became president, of David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger. What is Gorbachev doing now? He's running the Gorbachev Foundation which puts on global events, top entertainers and top politicians, calling for world government and world institutions to solve the problems of the world.

It's all a movie - CNN I call the movie channel - and we need to look behind the movie and see what's really going on.

Caller: Back in the early '70's when I attended the University of Virginia taken aside by a friend who was an assistant history professor who said, 'Let me tell you a few things I'm not allowed to teach.' I learned a lot about Thomas Jefferson and how his focus was to decentralise government, moving away from what they were doing in Europe - centralised government and industrialised city centres. What we had was a revolutionary war and the British couldn't do anything then. They lost and they tried again in the war of 1812. That didn't quite work, so they decided to move their banking operation to the North East United States. And then we had the Civil War. They told us it was about slavery, but actually it was an economic war, a banking war. We lost our revolution, so to speak.

Again, in The Biggest Secret, as well as other books, I have gone into great detail into this period of the American Revolution of 1776 and beyond.

1776 was a key year. I've been talking recently with Richard Hoagland and we have reached the same conclusions independently of how certain things happen at certain times. We go back to the ancient world and the knowledge which has been sucked out of the public arena and is held at the levels of the global elite. That is the knowledge of cycles, of sun cycles etc. Cycles which affect consciousness in certain ways and energy flows which allow certain things to happen more effectively and more powerfully at certain times. It has become very clear in my research that they don't have things happen in certain years, they don't hold summits at certain times unless it is fundamentally in sync with the cycles that they understand. Particularly sun cycles and the projection of energy from the sun. Of course, across the year 2000 there is tremendous solar activity projected and I'm sure that the Gregorian Calendar synching with that cycle is absolutely no coincidence whatsoever.

So 1776 was also the year the Bavarian Illuminati was formed, on May 1st, which is one of their key ritual days of the year. It was run by a guy called Adam Weishaupt who was then behind the French Revolution and the other revolutions in Europe.

I think it is so important that we suspend our dogma and our belief and we allow the information to lead us, rather than our own preconceived ideas. I've done a lot of research into the Founding Fathers and I am sure that many of them had the best interests of the people at heart, but some of them certainly didn't. I'll name one. Benjamin Franklin.

Benjamin Franklin was the Henry Kissinger of his day. He was working for British Intelligence, he was very close to the British Royal Family. In fact, this guy spent most of the time of the American Revolution in London. He was a very close associate of a guy called Francis Dashwood who ran a Satanic ritual sacrifice operation called The Hellfire Club, which involved the Royal Family. This shouldn't surprise anyone because the present Royal Family are into all that stuff in Britain as well, as I am about to expose in detail. He was also a major Freemason in America and he was a member of the key Freemasonry lodges in France. He was playing all sides off against the centre.

For me, when you look at this thing dispassionately, as I can as an Englishman in America, the American Revolution was to a very large extent an example of what I talked about earlier, that of placing overt control which has a finite life - because both colonies were going to rebel eventually - with covert control.

I think that so many strings which control the economic and political systems of America are actually pulled from Europe, and particularly London.

To say that Franklin was involved in ritual sacrifice sounds extreme, and I understand that, but earlier this year a story broke in the London papers where they had given a grant of about 1.5 million pounds to restore and renovate Benjamin Franklin's former house in Craven Street in London near Trafalgar Square where he lived during the time I am talking about. When they got under the floor they found ten bodies, six of them children. There had been some unpleasant things done to them; they had got holes in their skulls and stuff like that. And they have dated it down to the time that Benjamin Franklin was there. And the way that they have tried to explain this is that Ben must have been involved in body snatching for medical research. But when you put that together with the Hellfire Club and its infamous history and what it did in sacrificial chambers near High Wycombe, where Dashwood's estate was, then the whole thing starts to make sense. Especially when these world-famous people who are running the show today are into the very same ritual. And I can prove this with people who have been there and seen it.

You said Princess Di was assassinated. I'm not going to ask you who because I don't want to be in trouble. I'm going to ask you - why?

That would take around half an hour, but I'll summarise it briefly. I go into this in great detail in the book and I've just got the opportunity to produce a 1-2 hour documentary explaining what happened. I've been to Paris and I've really researched this and it's interesting that if we had half an hour to talk about this all the strands of the things we've talked about in the last few hours come together in this thing.

These people are massively into symbolism and you can read them through their symbols. For instance, one of the key symbols of this group and their secret language is the lighted torch. The lighted torch is of course held by the Statue of Liberty which was given to New York by French Freemasons. A replica of the Statue of Liberty is on an island in the river Seine in Paris.

It's a signature.

When Kennedy was assassinated in Dealey Plaza, which was the scene of the first Freemason's lodge in Dallas and is a very big symbolic area in occult lore, the Freemason's put an obelisk, which is an ancient Egyptian symbol. On the top of the obelisk, literally yards from where he died, they put a lighted torch, or a depiction of one. What did they put on Kennedy's grave? They put the lighted torch- the Eternal Flame.

What is the place of commemoration to Diana at the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris? It's a lighted torch. In fact, it is a replica of the flame held by the Statue of Liberty. What have they put on the island in Althorp Park, where Diana is said to be buried? They've put a lighted torch.

This is the main signature but there are many others.

When you go back through these bloodlines to the Merovingians in France, they were the people who created the city we call Paris. They worshiped an ancient goddess, the goddess Diana who was symbolic of the moon. When they built Paris initially, they built on the outskirts then which is very much within the modern Paris, sacrificial chambers where they sacrificed to the goddess Diana. That sacrificial underground chamber which the Merovingians built in the 7th-8th century and earlier, is now another underground chamber - the Pont de l'Alma tunnel where Diana died.

Pont de l'Alma means 'passage, or bridge, of the moon goddess', which is what Diana was supposed to represent.

If she had got to hospital quickly she would have survived. Why was she kept in that tunnel for 95 minutes before they moved her to hospital? The reason was, and it's a throw away line here because of time, but I document this in enormous detail in The Biggest Secret, she had to die there according to their ritual.

These people are so into ritual it is staggering. And you can read them that way. And as I've explained in The Biggest Secret about the Kennedy assassination, you look at occult ritual - that was the symbolic assassination of a sun god, just as the assassination of Diana was the assassination of a moon goddess.

In a three dimensional, non-symbolic way, I also connect it completely to the British Royal Family who are fundamentally involved, and I name them.

It's time to stop running away and it's time to start running at this.

Click here for the full interview

Further information by and about David Icke is available at www.davidicke.com

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Skalley,I like a lot of your research,but don`t you think this is a little nutty?Interbred,shape shifting,lizard aliens that are trying to take over the world.It`s a little much for me girl.Can you tell me why you believe this?..MERRY CHRISTMAS SKALLY...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit