The Finished Mystery Book---Was The Gov't Really That Upset With JWs?

by minimus 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Well ok fair enough, but the book was written at Rutherford's behest so it would be reasonable to say the book expressed his strong opinions even if he didn't pen them himself.

Absolutely.

(What can I say? I'm a pedant. )

• Johnny
    Johnny

Call it my own suspicians, but I don't think it was "stupid" or even accidental the fact the Rutherford was thrown in prison. Remember, "the end justifies the means". This created a martyr's aura surrounding Rutherford and his cronies, actually making the man MORE powerful and influential.

I don't think it was ever the intention for him to remain in there. And more so, I think there were some powerful people (maybe on Wallstreet) that had him and his buddies exonerated. If you read his quotes carefully in the "Proclaimer's" book during the time he was in jail, and it is obvious that he had no intention of remaining in there. I believe he KNEW something! And it was not that "Jehovah" was going to save him.

That man practically invented "Dirty Politics".

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

You people fail to understand that THE WHOLE WORLD have their eyes riveted to Jehovah's organisation and that the WTS is at the very core of the crucial contest between Good and Evil, not only in the face of this earth but before watching angels and the whole universe as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit