Foxnews = Internet to run out of room by 2010- JWN will close this time!

by Witness 007 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

uh, actually Witness007, internet may get shut down before it actually runs out of bandwidth.

"The bills, 773 and 778, introduced by Sen. Jay Rockefeller, would give......... unlimited power of control over the Internet, including the power to shut it down.

The NRC report is a continuation of the Pentagon’s Information Operation Roadmap, signed by then Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. The 2003 document was released to the public after a Freedom of Information Request by the National Security Archive at George Washington University in 2006. The document calls for “rapid improvement of CNA [Computer Network Attack] capability” and a “robust offensive suite of capabilities to include full-range electronic and computer network attack.” According to the Pentagon, the internet is an enemy “weapons system.”

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Internet brown outs will be a good time to sip a beer while things load up and the solar-powered Obama hard drives are getting powered up. So - no worry - just make sure the beer is cold.

Jeff

• Warlock
    Warlock
    how you are trying to connect this with me going to the hall or reading the watchtower is pretty batty

Like the J.W.'s see demons everywhere, some of you see Fox news and Republicans everywhere. That's all.

Talk about hysterics.

Warlock

• Satanus
    Satanus

The trend is actually going in the other direction, MORE bandwidth, MORE 'space' in hard drives. Matter is mostly empty, and as they use it more effectively, the more of that emptiness becomes available to them. Heck, you can download whole web sites, now. How long before you will be able to download the whole internet? Kidding about that last bit, but who knows how much it will speed up?

S

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I'll say what my parents always told me, if I worried about anything in the future like a career, marriage or the bullies on the 3rd grade playground. "Don't worry armageddon will surely be here by then".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit