How Will Armageddon Strike?

by african GB Member 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Will it happen at once the world over?

Will JW's be told to be at certain areas during that 'hour'?

What about the DF'd who might happen to be among JW's?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Blood will run as high as the bridles on horses.

The birds of the heavens will enjoy a great feast, as they dine on the bodies of dead men, women, children and babies.

Being physically among "God's people" will not be a protection. Jehovah will read hearts and remove the wicked man from among his people.

Those secretly partaking of the table of demons will be shown no mercy. Jesus and His Executionary Forces will find all of the unclean ones.

At long last all will KNOW what a loving God the leader of the Watchtower truly is.

(I think I need sick sack.)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Looks like it's going to start in the Middle East.

From The Message Bible:

Revelation 16:12 -14 The sixth Angel poured his bowl on the great Euphrates River: It dried up to nothing. The dry riverbed became a fine roadbed for the kings from the East. From the mouths of the Dragon, the Beast, and the False Prophet I saw three foul demons crawl out—they looked like frogs. These are demon spirits performing signs. They're after the kings of the whole world to get them gathered for battle on the Great Day of God, the Sovereign-Strong.

15 "Keep watch! I come unannounced, like a thief. You're blessed if, awake and dressed, you're ready for me. Too bad if you're found running through the streets, naked and ashamed."

16 The frog-demons gathered the kings together at the place called in Hebrew Armageddon.

Zechariah 14
    The Day Is Coming

1 -2 Note well: God's Judgment Day is on the way: "Plunder will be piled high and handed out. I'm bringing all the godless nations
    to war against Jerusalem— Houses plundered,
    women raped, Half the city taken into exile,
    the other half left behind."

3 -5 But then God will march out against the godless nations and fight— a great war! That's the Day he'll take his stand on the Mount of Olives, facing Jerusalem from the east. The Mount of Olives will be split right down the middle, from east to west, leaving a wide valley. Half the mountain will shift north, the other half south. Then you will run for your lives down the valley, your escape route that will take you all the way to Azal. You'll run for your lives, just as you ran on the day of the great earthquake in the days of Uzziah, king of Judah. Then my God will arrive and all the holy angels with him.

6 -7 What a Day that will be! No more cold nights—in fact, no more nights! The Day is coming—the timing is God's—when it will be continuous day. Every evening will be a fresh morning.

May you find peace and courage.

Sylvia

• journey-on
    journey-on

I'm not sure if it will start all at once. I DO know, however, (from actual pictures in The Orange Book) that all children who fidgeted at the Kingdom Hall and pinched their little brother making him cry out disturbing the entire congregation will be swallowed up by a humongous crack that will open up in the ground. This will be just the start of Armageddon.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Armageddon struck this morning when the laxatives started working....

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Like a big burrito fart , wiping out most of humanity !

Sudden and unexpected

Thats if god eats burritos and I think he does !

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Quirky and Homer!

Y'all are terrible!

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It will "strike" in a Witness Wet dream.....

• Colton
    Colton

If anything it'll be started by some idiot who pushed the LAUNCH button. Nuclear warfare is going to happen sometime.

• Spook
    Spook

It will strike like a theif in the night...who you dread is coming...and thus stay up all night...missing your dreams and ruining the next day...only to be repeated....until the things you value are no longer worth saving...and no thief comes...and you die.

Bibamus, Moriendum est!

(Death is inevitible, let's have a drink.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit