Do you want to play a game?

by beksbks 109 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Doe we love you!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Seeing as how I have no favortie color nor favorite animal, I have to say the initial part is far off. Furthermore, ever since my dad threw me in the water to try and teach me how to swim and I thought I was going to drown, I panic in water. I can't swim without some kind of breathing apparatus. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey Doe, are you an Aries? Please be honest

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Hmmm... I don't really see myself as murky, but I suppose I can be to some people. I don't think other people see me as cuddly, I'm pretty good at walls. Sneaky... possibly, but I'm pretty straight forward with my thoughts and intentions so I'm not sure others would see me that way, either... but perhaps some do. Death and sex were pretty accurate, I think.

Jackie

• beksbks
    beksbks

It's supposed to be your favorite water. A warm tub?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Hey Doe, are you an Aries? Please be honest

No, I'm not an Aries.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    It's supposed to be your favorite water. A warm tub?

I like looking at water. I like fishing. I don't like being "in" standing water. Period.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I've done this thing a hundred times at parties, and it's funny how accurate it can be. If people think too much, or try to be smart alecks, it doesn't work.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You're pretty murky Jackie!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I've done this thing a hundred times at parties, and it's funny how accurate it can be. If people think too much, or try to be smart alecks, it doesn't work.

So, you're saying it's pretty much inaccurate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit