Latest Updates On Chitty And Greenlees-Two Governing Body Brothers,

by Scott77 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Buddies,

Please, can you or anyone around this site updates us on the two Governing Body brothers, Chitty and Greenlees? What's new with them? Can we learn any lesson from these two men as to the way the WTS deals with some people in general?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aren't they pushing up daisies and other assorted flowers, and ruling from heaven?

S

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I think those 2 guys took the idea of being the "Bride of Christ" a little too seriously...if ya know what I mean...

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I think those 2 guys took the idea of being the "Bride of Christ" a little too seriously...if ya know what I mean...

LOL!!!

• steve2
    steve2

greenlees was stepped down form the governing body a couple of decades ago with the rumour that he had been engaged in disapproved practices. But perhaps other posters can verify?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Chitty and Greenlees were both thought to have been homosexual by the GB, and were both farmed out, although they both had special pioneer status until their death.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m told the Bethelites knew Greenlee`s was Gay..One of the Board members here said he was told by a Bethelite:" GreenLee`s would take young men up to his apartment and have sex with them in the Bum!".. Moony 1.......................Dave is frigg`n hilarious!!..............................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

The other thing worth noting about Greenlees was he was a New Zealander, so I have 2 things in common with this poor man:Country of origin and sexual orientation. I'm not sure I would mention this in polite company though

• wobble
    wobble

I agree Steve, its best to keep YOUR country of origin a secret !

love

Wobble

• sir82
    sir82

They've been quite dead for a few decades now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit