Study 16th December

by BluesBrother 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

One part of the Watchtower study really got my goat!
    I know its not original thinking but , paragraph 17 of study article said

"Jehovah's longsuffering is lasting longer than some have anticipated, However that is no reason to give up, to do so would be tantamount to criticizing God for being longsuffering"

Who do they think they are! We anticipated the end because THEY taught us to believe it . The WT rammed home the message time and again -who would have thought in the early 1970s that we would be sitting here in the almost second year of the 21st century ?

They cannot get away with blaming us for failed expectations .
    Anyway, my criticism is squarely of the Org.for leading us up the garden path - not criticism of our God who, truly did not indicate a day or an hour.
    Perhaps the younger or newer people can be fooled, but they can't pass the buck all the time.

• RR
    RR

You want some cheese with that whine?

• sf
    sf

""Jehovah's longsuffering..."

Bahhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhh ROFLOL. Geezus TEDDY, the size of your balls never cease to Amaze me. What about all the Watchtower kids longggggg suffering?

sKally, has no sympathy for "jahs" long suffering or TEDDYs, klass

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Yeah exactly what is the big J "suffering" for so long? Is he in physical pain? Is he chronically depressed? Or starving to death? Or being ravaged by a hideous disease?

Oh poor baby! That nasty Satan says you're not fit to rule the universe!

Damn, then let the insignificant humans endure their trivial sufferings! In fact, make them think it's all just part of your huge "longsuffering".

Jehovah: the biggest spoilt brat in the universe.

Expatbrit

• avengers
    avengers

Don't get all riled up. We all know how the WT is.
    Don't forget we have a war, not against the people, but against the ones who exploit the minds of millions of those who cannot think for themselves.

You have the power to create nations. You have the power to destroy nations. never underestimate the power of you
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Xpat

A bug got into J's perfect ego party. His royal egoness will not rest until all offending freedom is suitabley bbqed, making ascend a pleasant odor to the divine nostrils, forever and ever. How better to demontrate the intensity of his love for his very own creations.

SS

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

>"Jehovah's longsuffering is lasting longer than some have anticipated, However that is no reason to give up, to do so would be tantamount to criticizing God for being longsuffering"<

It all goes back to, "criticize the org, and criticize God and die!!!"

It was a real suckie congregation watchtower study to sit through, I tell you.

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• Bang
    Bang

I think He's longsuffering regarding people on the earth, but He's not too slow to boot people out of the kingdom - wrong clothes and you're out. Everyone complains that the org doesn't 'wear' their love - it's obvious (by their fruit...an all) - they've got business suits instead of robes, for trading - loving for a reason is a trade, not Love.

I reckon He's longsuffering with mankind though, it took about five billion years to get this far, that's a while, and He puts up with the modern pharisees - to an extent - they've got this life anyway, which is more than I would have done off my own bat.

Bang

• exjw2001
    exjw2001

Hi I am new here. I do agree with you 100%.
    I was reading a book(by Ray Franz)NOT the whole thing but
    parts of it and he said that (in part)"...In the [early]1940's
    the society was saying, 'we are on the BRINK of armaggeddon.."
    So they have been saying these things for a long time..
    Thanks

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello BluesBrother,

thanks for the excellent comment

abouth the 15th December' study.

I'm sure that you are aware that it is always

" brother .... ' someone's ' fault "!!

A misterious but guilty figure.

Never, never, never the WTBS!!!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

Share this