Tell us about the offbeat people you have had in your congregation

by BonaFide 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

My mother was disturbed because she was wearing her scarf in front of teen boys.

She thought they were going to be infamed with passion TM and have accidental

unplanned sex TM because of seeing the pubic hair!!!(rebel8).

rebel8,

Please, clarify on that. How is a mere scarf gonna cause this to happen? Is not a scarf worn around the neck? I think only that area,part of the body no other ones below.

Scott77

• StAnn
    StAnn

I can't stop laughing!

St. Ann

• ninja
    ninja

I told this story before....but there was a guy that went to the hall....."big eric"....and my father in law used to study with him......one time he was up for his study and my mother in law heard noise coming from the other room.......my father in law came staggering in....his hair all ruffled...(when he had hair)....saying "eric wanted a dummy (pretend) fight after the study".........

• whatcanIsay
    whatcanIsay
    Seriously, don't all of you think that JWs have more than their share of weird, offbeat people? They seem to be attracted to something in the WBTS. Don't you see it now that you're out?

I sure do see it! I think the mentally ill are attracted to the hope that God is going to come back and cure them! Pioneers get them going door to door. I just think that family members should be the ones to take them to their own chruch not strangers! Anyhow, I remember brother and sister blamed demons for everything! Static on the phone it was demons! it was strange! Bring home the wrong book it would bring demons into the house! People believe that demons could come in your house because of a book! Now how nuts is that one! I wonder if their is a WT that says that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit