Calling all insane people who love to hang out with other insane people

by dinah 47 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I really do look forward to playing someday! It would be a great experience I'm sure. However, I have to head of town for a few days...that coupled with a possible move make me as a possible let down for showing up daily. Alas, make sure you let me know when the next one starts.

lurk3r

• dinah
    dinah

Will do lurk3r. This one probably won't start for another week. But go ahead and get an account at jackie's place. Brin's too for that matter.

http://www.computing-addicts-forum.com/index.php

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

lurker, check out the site when you get back in town, it's very possible the game will not have started yet as we are currently playing a mafia game that looks like it is going to run a while. We would love to add you to our list of werewolf addicts ;)

I, too, am confused as to Witness 007's issue with you, Dana? Perhaps it was the reference to insane people? Fa la la la... lol

Jackie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

If playing werewolf makes me insane, I don't want to be sane! lol

Come on people, it's alot of fun, you get to know your fellow exjw's/posters in a way that you never could elsewhere.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Maybe we can bribe them. If you sign up to play BB will tell you about that picture of her and Ernie ;)

lol

Jackie

• dinah
    dinah

Heh Heh........that's quite a story.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "insane". We're all sane. We just march to a different drummer.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I have other stories that are far more interesting lol

Only way you'll here them is by playing Werewolf with us!

• dinah
    dinah

I just got shot dead at a redlight on Amama's mafia game. Grrrrrrrrrr.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm surprised that happend Dinah, you usually never stop for red lights!

• dinah
    dinah

For real tho! *note to self: no more stopping at red lights*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit