The Face of an Evil Slave Apostate

by Amazing 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

The Ex-JWs who leaves (escapes) by reason of conscience is labeled an Apostate ... but when one of the Anointed leaves, he/she is labeled an Evil Slave Apostate ... so, below, is such an Evil Slave ... do you see him? Yes, and he enjoys the 'double bubble' inside ... two scotches for the price of one. Yes, the Evil Slave needs a good belt of scotch once in a while! Are those "Catholic" sandwiches?

• minimus
    minimus

The Salve should make you feel good.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Friar Tuck = part of Babylon the Great.

The evil slave AND Babylon the Great in one picture.

Avert your eyes!!!!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yes, Salve ... I tried the edit function ... but JWN will not let me edit the damn thing. There, it finally let me edit it ... I figured what I did wrong. I tried to reassign the Icon ... but once it is done it is fixed ... Whew! I did not want to misspell 'slave' ...

• minimus
    minimus

Isn't that irritating? The Salve Class is behind this!

• minimus
    minimus

Is that your new place in NH?

• Amazing
    Amazing

Nope ... Wisconsin.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'll take a Deviled Ham sandwich, and a Bloody Mary.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I see the evil in that man's eyes......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thats one happy Evil Salve Apostate..(Jim,check the spelling in the title of your thread..LOL!!)....................Why is that Evil Slave Apostate so happy?..Because..He`s about to eat a Roast Dub Sandwich!!..Not every JW that go`s from house to house leaves..Some end up on the BBQ!!..Thank God they come in 2`s........One go`s on the BBQ and one go`s in the freezer..You never know when you`ll be lucky enough to have 2 JW`s knock on your door again!!.........Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!......................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit