What I've learned during the past year

by kevin221 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

1. Life can suck, so you either have to face it, or get out of the way.

2. Love heals anything and everything, end of discussion.

3. People are amazing.

4. Some people piss me off.

5. I piss some people off (and I enjoy doing it).

6. God does not exist, but angels do.

7. The most vulgar word in the english language is Cancer.

8. Reality is just a frame of mind.

9. Fundies are people too, but for some reason they don't think I am a real person who is capable of love and true emotion, and I can't figure out why.

10. Current JW's are wacko and XJW's are even more wacko, but at least the XJW's make sense. (and I mean wacko in the nicest sense, at least for the XJW's :X )

Just my .02
    Kev

2001 sucked out loud, bring on 2002!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((( Kevin 221 )))))

Yep, 2001 sucked for me too. I'm with ya on that one. We'll just stick it out together, hey?

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• think41self
    think41self

Kevin

Great post, your comments were short and to the point, but I found them very insightful. Especially your description of fundies and how they view others. I know this year was a very bad one for you, probably the worst you will ever have. But it brought you here to this board, and we had a chance to get to know you a little...and I for one am appreciative of that.

My wish for you is that 2002 bring more healing...as the passing of time always does. That you find others to share your love and laughter...not to replace Jon, because no one ever can, but to remind you why it's good to be alive. That peace and good memories are what fill your home. I am glad your life experiences brought you to this board and gave us all a chance to meet you...and hopefully enrich your life in some small way as you have ours.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• logical
    logical
    Love heals anything and everything, end of discussion.

yeah well where is it?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

#'S 4,7,9 MEAN THE MOST TO ME.

ashi

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((((((kev)))))))))))))
    Luv ya darlin!
    Yep life is a learning experience,the journey is constant and on-going. Wishing you love and all the best in 2002.Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• waiting
    waiting

10. Current JW's are wacko and XJW's are even more wacko, but at least the XJW's make sense.

Ain't THAT the truth!

wacko waiting

• avengers
    avengers

I'm as wacko as wakko can be. Thanks for the compliment.

Freedom without strings attached.

• kevin221
    kevin221

Waiting,
    You're the most Wacko....lol you beautiful thing you.

Ashi,
    Can we be soul mates from a continent apart? (number 7 meant the most to me as well)

Tina,
    You are the way and the light, I am hereby starting a cult called THE WAY OF TINA. (She is a goddess)

Think,
    You're pretty. :X

Dung,
    You are the most true person I have ever known.

Logi,
    Love is everywhere, I swear.

Kevin

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Kev,

At the very least, kindred spirits. I lost my grandfather tonite and I immediatly thought of you. On the ride home, I thought of your list, and I have hope for number two. My wife gets me through anything.

Feel free to mail me any time.

ashi

#11. Our physical bodies keep us apart from each other, and that's why, when someone passes, we feel their spiritual presence so much more-their souls don't need fleshly lips to kiss us; they go can strait to our hearts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit