How about a thread of family pics? Post yours here!

by coffee_black 47 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know if this will work. The first pic is Julian, taken two days ago. The second one is Julian and me last month. Julian, who is my oldest grandson, is now 13. Picture184ab.jpg picture by paisleytothemax

Picture52ab-1.jpg picture by paisleytothemax

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just beautiful, Flyinghighnow!

Coffee

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Coffee, are all the people in Mass that gorgeous?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JImmy Page, I am thinking of ordering your new action figure.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

coffe_black, what a good looking family and hey coffe black, looking mighty fine yourself!

I would love to post some pics of our family, though still need to protect my secret identity for now

Cheers, mattieu.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm the only one in my family in Massachusetts at the moment. My daughter and her family are in Florida. My son and his family are in Virginia.

Massachusetts has its share of good looking people. My boyfriend is a really good looking guy.. I'd post his pic, but I can't 'cause he still has family in...

Coffee

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Are you from Mass?

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

That doubleneck guitar gave me back problems for years. Good thing I did heroin to ease the pain!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I was born and raised in Mass. Lived in California after I got married then back to Mass for a few years then to Florida for about 20 years. My kids grew up in Fl. My daughter would like to move here at some point. My son married a girl from Virginia...and he loves it there. I'm going to visit them next weekend....it's only a 8 hour drive.

Coffee

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love Virginia. I got to spend the entire summer in Charlottesville in 1973. It remains the best summer of my teen years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit