1974 Is This Life All There Is?--PDF!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1974 Is This Life All There Is?--PDF Bookmarked Searchable Reduced Front cover? Click here: http://www.imagger.com/view/865440_scan-20001.jpg.html Old book is a bit rough but will provide a few quotes. Such as: “Knowing these things, what will you do? It is obvious that the true God, who is himself ‘the God of truth’ and who hates lies, will not look with favor on persons who cling to organizations that teach falsehood… And, really, would you want to be even associated with a religion that had not been honest with you?”—Is This Life All There Is?, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, 1974, p.46 http://www.sendspace.com/file/mqh0y3 Tweety picture no.0646 Cheers! Atlantis!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I don't have this -- Thank you

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks Atlantis.

This book admits that 607 is not accepted by historians. See page 158, footnote. You'll see their flimsy excuse as to why they still accept 607 also. You'd think something as important as a controversial date that is instrumental in proving prophecy fulfilled would get more than a footnote...

• undercover
    undercover

In this same chapter, the generation of 1914 not dying is the prominent end of the world teaching...but no mention of 1975 or shortly thereafter. It looks like by the time they published this they were distancing themselves from the 75 fiasco.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Lady Lee:

Undercover:

Thank you friends!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• possible-san
    possible-san

Mr. Atlantis.

Thank you always.
    I got it.

possible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Possible-san:

Your welcome!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Thanks Atlantis

Does this bring back the memories..............

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LockedChaos:

It sure does bring back some memories! I remember in a couple of congregations in Florida, several young brothers and sisters quit school to pioneer. They were so sure the "end" was just months away. What a scam!

Cheers! Atlantis!

• carla
    carla

Thank you!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit