If You Won A Million $$$ How Would You Spend It?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine hitting the lottery and clearing a cool million! What would you do with all that money?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would like to have a very large single floor house in a very private setting in any big city. I would also buy Brand New Black Toyota Corolla, I have been thinking about getting one this year, it is wait and see thing.

• diffedexjw
    diffedexjw

A big house which would take up a quarter of it, a new car, and then a vacation. and the rest would have to go in the bank for saving.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Get my wife a hadicapped van and anything she needs to help her life be easier. After spending a year in the hospital, she's worth more to me than a million dollars.

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Clear my debt, pay my mortage. Allow about $50 000 for a really cool car.

with 70% of the rest I will buy apartments, and rent them out. Retirment and investments sorted in one go. 30% for maintanance and sundries...

• Caedes
    Caedes

Two things, a helicopter with a big spotlight and a gospel choir. Then I can have both following me around just so that everyone knows how awesome I am!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'd buy a dozen polyester suits, a new service bag, get my ass back to the kingdom hall, and pioneerâ„¢.

I'd clear all my financial obligations, renovate the house, help someone in need, and put most away for retirement.

W

• minimus
    minimus

I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket tonight!

• blondie
    blondie

Well, if you are going to dream, why dream small, I would prefer 20 million after taxes or even 50 million.

Retire and travel with a premium RV.

Blondie

• minimus
    minimus

It's easier to get 1 mill vs. 100.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit