CHEMTRAILS........................

by Warlock 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
  • shamus100
    shamus100

It's a fact that earth is in one of it's cloudiest times in recent memory. Just airplanes alone account for a lot of global darkening. When 9/11 was going on, and there were no flights in the United States, they noticed a dramatic increase in sunshine just for those few days!

• Amazing
    Amazing

I hope that you all are not taking this stuff seriously? Every one of the cloud formations are normal and natural phenonmenon. I hope that these conspiracy theories are not taking root.

• Warlock
    Warlock

HAARP is very real.

Look it up.

Warlock

• only me
    only me

Amazing- I don't know where you're located but where I live on almost any sunny day we watch the planes putting out trails that turn into clouds.

I live near three fairly large airports, when regular airplanes go over, they leave a short contrail that very quickly disperses.

The chemtrails are put out in patterns that linger for a few minutes and then spread out to make a haze or a strange looking cloud cover.

I live in New York state, but I travel quite a bit and have seen the same phenoninon all over, even in the UK and France.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I live near three fairly large airports, when regular airplanes go over, they leave a short contrail that very quickly disperses.

Exactly!

I'm also near a major airport.

Warlock

• shamus100
    shamus100

Amazing,

This is a fact - not a conspiracy theory. (Holy f*&^! I hate those conspiracy theory morons) There are tens of thousands of planes in the air that leave vapor trails - and it has an effect on the amount of sunshine that the earth gets.

• SacrificialLoon
  • logic
    logic

up until a couple years ago I thought this was a conspiracy thing untill I starting watching the sky( something

we all sort stopped doing) . Over my area in northern ca. all you have to do is sit outside and watch the

hundred or so planes flying over very high in the sky, and you will become a believer fast. I am a weather freak

and have my own weather station, and two computers, of which I keep on wheather related forecasts.

Even when clear skies are forecast the planes create a very overcast sky by the end of the day.

My friends thought I was nuts untill they started doing the same thing, they are now believers. They ask

me why do you think they are doing that, my answer is , how the heck do I know. I have several

photos that I have taken over the past 2 years, they are proof. The majority of the photos you

see of these so called clouds are not natural.

The planes make many patterns, crisscrossing, circular , back and forth for a few hours,

then at right angles to what is already there. I have several high power binoculars and you can see

tbe spray dispensing from other areas besides the engine. I am like most people , seeing is believing.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Eathquake machine?????.......yeah bull crap if that was real America would have a sign on it....."If the countries rockin don't bother knocking!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit