WORSE THAN TSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Warlock 49 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"I have no idea why she was asking what he did for a living...I wasn't there."

Back up. Did you actually hear the officer ask this question in the video?

I did not hear it.

But the "victim" says the officer asked that. He also questions the officer..."why did you ask me what I do..." or something like that.

It does not mean that the officer did indeed ask the question.

This is a trick psych ops. The victim implicates the idea that it happened by what he is saying.

This is not the only other video where he harasses police. There is also another one (different) which I saw earlier and am trying again to locate.

Apparently this "border patrol beat me up thing" has gone viral, and from the viewer comments on various websites, it is doing the propaganda job it was intended to accomplish in stirring people up with contempt for law enforcement.

• Warlock
    Warlock

cd,

Then why didn't the police arrest him, detain him, or at least get him out of the car?

Warlock

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I do not understand your question warlock. Did you watch the video?

Btw...the "victim" specifically makes the claim in both confrontational videos that he was specifically asked "what do you do for a living?"

Think about it. Most people do have pride in what they do for a living. Whether or not it is a usual question a cop might ask, most people would have no problem responding to that question. Many people might even hope, that with having a friendly cooperate attitude, that this cop might even be a potential customer. How they behave toward law enforcement would even reflect on their company.

And for the christians who believe this "victim" I ask you...

Even if a cop should overstep his bounds, what instruction does Jesus give when you are faced with unfairness or a unrighteous person?

1) turn the other cheek

2) give to Ceasar what is Ceaser's

3) if a man wants your shirt, give him your coat, too

I am sure others could probably quote other scriptures even more appropriate.

From a man who supposedly "represents Jesus" does this testimonial show of his behavior bring glory to Jesus, even if he is within his rights?

Fact is (if you will pretend for a minute that this was not staged).....this "victim" did not show much wisdom. Instead of insisting on "rights" what would it have cost him to answer a simple question?

On the video I posted, Preacherman was beligerent; he was the one being an a$$---not the cop.

Preacherman was doing all of the talking.

You could hardly hear what the officer was saying.

It was very slanted so that you would be influenced by what "victim" had to say and not what, in reality, was going on. Victim tried to make it look like aggression and harrassment, but all of the harrassment I saw came from "victim".

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I do not understand your question warlock. Did you watch the video?

If he was doing something wrong then why was he not arrested?

The only obligation you have to law enforcement is to give your i.d. when they ask you for it.

If you are in your car, as this guy was, you need to give them your drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.

You do not have to say another word.

Warlock

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

If he was doing something wrong then why was he not arrested?

If you are referring to the video I posted, this is what I suspect: I think he did something to purposely draw the cops attention to himself. Maybe he parked his car in an odd place off the road...maybe he got out and acted crazy and someone called cops on him, IDK!!! We are not shown those circumstances.

It appears to me that "victim" set the cops up. He was prepare to run video (oh, yeah, just happen to have this going...). "Victim manipulated the circumstances.

The only obligation you have to law enforcement is to give your i.d. when they ask you for it.

If you are in your car, as this guy was, you need to give them your drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance.

It appears he was refusing to be cooperative in any way. He wanted to argue about everything else under the sun.

Here is the tape that was taken at border patrol checkpoint, prior to his "beating". He is as stubborn as Renaii, when it comes to really listening and thinking about what someone else is saying. The cops try to reason with him. He interrupts, won't listen, his mind is made up (because after all, he is probably being $$ to do this by some political party). The cops try to explain the law about the 100 mile within border, but the "victim" claims to know more about the law than those who work the border patrol. well, here...see what you think.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJE0nS_IC50&feature=channel_page

• Warlock
    Warlock

Mere suspicion......................you will not agree to a search of your vehicle................right!!!!

Warlock

• Robdar
    Robdar

The cops try to reason with him. He interrupts, won't listen, his mind is made up (because after all, he is probably being $$ to do this by some political party). The cops try to explain the law about the 100 mile within border, but the "victim" claims to know more about the law than those who work the border patrol. well, here...see what you think.....

So what if he interrupts, won't listen and his mind is made up? That doesn't mean he was entitled to an ass whooping. He was treated with excessive force. You are biased because he is a minister. If that had been one of your conspiracy buddies, you'd be hopping mad.

If that had been a Somali Pirate, you'd be ready to press charges against border patrol.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/173884/6/How-Should-We-Deal-With-Pirates

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Clearly a violation of separation of church and state.

This guy has an agenda.

Could he possibly be hired to set up these "police harassment" scenes for a political cause?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdtJwg_8aG8&hl=en&fs=1

• Robdar
    Robdar

Far out. LMAO.

Hey, I think that video cured my headache! Thanks for the laugh.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Could he possibly be hired to set up these "police harassment" scenes for a political cause?

Could it be he is excercising his legal rights?

I wouldn't let them search either.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit