funniest things to do in the new world

by siy 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Rebel8 said: "My perfect body would be able to ski w/o falling,"

But falling IS part of skiing! That's why there's snow!! [speaking from personal experience here...]

One fall you want to avoid is the one where you're going downhill at seventy-miles-per-hour and fall - OUUWWCH!

But bunny-slope falls - fun! **PoUFFF!** Big cloud of snowflakes!!

Personally, I gave up downhill skiing shortly after taking it up - actually showed some talent at it, but JW pool-hall-gambling-beer-boozin' ex-hubby kept whining that it had destroyed his knees so he couldn't go hiking...

I'd rather hike than ski... Zid

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

This one really threw me. Was on way to a convention(waste of time)anyway one of the sisters said in the New System her uterus would be back(she had it out in her 30;s)and she planned on having lots more children. This lady is 60. I was in shock and it was one of the things that made me start to think these people are NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

O.N.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I was told that I wanted to pet a lion. So I guess that's what I wanted to do

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm wondering what a few million eunuchs in recycled bodies do after they eat fruit, crap in the bushes, and pet lions?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Space Travel. This was actually mentioned at a book-study.

• ninja
    ninja

all this......yet they laugh at kids who believe in santa

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

LOL@ninja...

I would love to tie plastic bags on tigers' tails and watch them go apeshit!

• jws
    jws

Could you bungee jump without the bungee? After all, there's no pain or suffering or death.

• donny
    donny

of course i think a porpoise will have better things to do (like avoiding great whites) a than teach non swimmers to swim

Remember siy, that great white sharks will eat seaweed in the new order.

Don

• Quandry
    Quandry

all this......yet they laugh at kids who believe in santa

Ninja-----this is hilarious!!!!!

How about this one: Hovercraft-cars that might somehow "hover" over roads so as not to disturb animals or need roads. We would discuss this in the car with groups during field service.

Also what Gerrit Loesh(sp) said-that all the continents would join again-they had separated at the time of the flood, you know. Everyday, a person in North America could see Europe getting closer......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit