Bad Haircuts.

by cluless 15 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

I lost all confidence in myself today - I cut my hair and it looks terrible-

So strange to think all courage I had in myself could evaporate with a haircut.

Then I rememberd all the courage I had (The doors I knocked and theocratic talks I gave) in the name of JEHOVER.

(I guess iam the oposite of Sampson !!)

Anyway I was thinking Whilst being a J-W was one long Bad -Haircut. What were the positives?

Clueless.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I hate that feeling, but I have noticed that you usually feel better after a few days, just the initial shock. Some of my best hair dos have been bad cuts growing out. It grows faster in the summer. Wear a cool hat. Do you feel any better??

• parakeet
    parakeet

Cluless/Clueless: Anyway I was thinking Whilst being a J-W was one long Bad -Haircut. What were the positives?

There is only one positive thing about dubs -- leaving them.

• cluless
  • cluless
  • shamus100
    shamus100

While being a dub, there were not positives.

Hair grows back - or you can just shave yourself bald.

• cluless
    cluless

Hi

"no more kool aid." Thanks for the advice. But a cool hat to disquise the haircut only gives attention to the overly large nose.

"Parakeet " I can only truly leave the witnesse if I can forgive them. I would like to discuss this with those that I feal should be forgiven by me .

They however wont talt to me:

Clueless-

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I still can't believe they go out in public when most of them have a cheap pumpkin-pie haircut...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Brother, I can relate.

I went to a stylist who had previously cut my hair exactly the way I liked it. I told her to trim it up with the same style. The woman jacked my hair up.

A couple of days later I went to an expensive salon and asked the stylist to fix the bad hair cut, which meant cutting it shorter. That stylist made it worse than the previous stylist. A couple of days went by and I called the stylist and told her that my hair was uneven and I wanted her to correct the problem. In an effort to fix it, she cut it even shorter and managed to ruin it further.

A couple of days after that, I called the manager of the expensive salon and told her that her employee had bushwacked me and I wanted the cut fixed because it was uneven and gapped. I told her I could have gone to Great Clips and gotten the very same hair cut for about $12.00. The manager set me up with a stylist who has been practicing 30 years and the only way she could fix the damage the previous stylist had done was by cutting my hair short.

I went from having hair below my shoulders to having hair above my collar. Talking about losing your self confidence from a bad cut? I have. I look like a boy with boobs.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

For men: Do you know the difference between a good haircut and bad haircut?

Two weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit