Anyone from Sweden here?

by AlexHall 20 Replies latest jw friends

• AlexHall
    AlexHall

Hi.

Im new to the posting-part of this forum and was wondering if there´s any other ex-witnesses from sweden in here?

I´v been reading a lot of the topics here and I have to admit it have helped me to start seeing the bigger picture. It took almost a whole year as a ex-borg before I grew the courage to start reading "apostate" information. The psycological damage this experience have done is hard for many to understand, but it feels good to be on the other side of the fence now.

Feels good to be where I am now, although I feel I´v lost some guidence in life. Its a scary feeling when your whole security-net is gone and everything you were rasied to belive is wrong

Anyhow, Im looking forward to making your accuaintance. Take care alle

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

Alex, welcome to the forum. I have been here for less than a month myself and have found it to be helpful in alll the ways you mention.

I can sure relate to how you feel, as can many contributors here. Kind of like a ship without a rudder. It feels strange to have all this freedom after being part of an organization that controls every little thing you do, say and even think. Hang in there - with time the insecure feeling fades away and instead you will feel empowered to take control of your own destiny and really enjoy your life!

You will find support, opinions and advice here. Take what works for you and leave the rest. Everyone is coming from a different set of experiences and has their own perspective on life in the wts.

Good luck!

• MadameSweden
    MadameSweden

I'M here

• asilentone
    asilentone

Madame and Alex, Welcome to the board!

• megs
    megs

Well... long story... but I had an email friend in Örebro (ongoing for about 10 yrs) who got me to go to a meeting here in Canada last year... Soon saw it for what it was and here I am I keep hoping he'll get out, but it's not likely... He won't talk to me anymore, I'm a "bad association"

Welcome to the board!

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi Alex,

I'm living in Sweden. On an other forum http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net/ you can find in the memberlist me Jan Kosonen and about 25 threads/articles about my personal Bible study results. If you like to contact me: [email protected]

Brotherly greetings Jan

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

Alex,

this forum is " in " Sweden .

Did you know it ?

Greetings

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm not. But he is ...

WELCOME!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Rud over on Channel C, is he in Sweden or Norway? Can't remember.

http://www.channelc.org/cgi-bin/eboard30/index.cgi

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Not I, though I have Swedish friends here in Australia. I can certainly relate to your experience, nice to have you here, Mattieu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit