Who is Lyndon Larouche?

by cynicus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• cynicus
    cynicus

In a discussion about the looming end of this system as propagated by some poster here, Larc said:

I think most economists don't even bother, because LaRouch is so far off from reality, a true fringe player. There are many critiques of LaRouch's politics, which are interesting reading.
    To be honest I had never heard from this guy before. Hence I tried to learn some more about him. Please find below some stuff that came up while doing so.

First, give the man a chance to speak for himself:

GOD HAS BLESSED ME!

Since I am the only presently visible person intellectually qualified to be elected President of the U.S.A. in November 2004, it is important that I share my estimate of my personal situation with not only U.S. citizens, but also those of other nations whose fate will be greatly affected by the likely choice of the next U.S. President.

. http://larouchein2004.net/pages/writings/2001/011026blessed.htm

His view on 9-11 by his own words:

What they did is, they set fire to the buildings in Lower Manhattan, and the Pentagon, attacking personnel. ... All the security arrangements which should have been functioning, to prevent this from working, were down. The maneuvers were highly sophisticated. No Arab government, no Arab terrorist organization, could by any means have done it. It could have only been done from inside the United States command. ... Now, what does this imply? This means, on the one hand, we know from the character of the act, it was a coup attempt. What else do we know? What was the purpose of the attack? The purpose of the attack was, get the United States into a Clash of Civilizations war. Now, we know who has this policy. There are three places where this policy exists: the military command of Israel; the Blair government of England; and a lot of financier circles in the United States, typified by Henry Kissinger, Brzezinski, and so forth—many others. There are people inside the U.S. government who share that view. Wolfowitz, the Assistant Secretary of Defense. Armitage, the number two at the State Department. Similar people. Ashcroft is obviously part of this thing.
    . http://www.schillerinstitute.org/dialogue_cultures/lhl_rome_10_16_01.html

How he sees various governments, and the USA in particular:

What is at stake at present, is the attempt by an international oligarchy--which is largely centered among the five thieves, that is, the four kingdoms controlled, major kingdoms, controlled by the British monarchy, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand; and the associate member of the British Commonwealth, the United States--to have the oligarchical powers of these combined powers, establish a de facto world dictatorship by methods of terrorism, by methods of intimidation. By using the threat of what remains of military power in the world, to try to intimidate the world into capitulating to this kind of dictatorship. It was very much like the Hitler in the bunker, where George Bush went into the White House as Hitler in the bunker from the beginning; he didn't have to wait all those years to get in the bunker. ...

This is a fascist movement. The theory of government, in the United States, as typified by the decision of the Supreme Court majority, is fascist. It is the mentality of the Carl Schmitt in Germany, whose influence on law designed the Notverordnungen [emergency decrees] that made Hitler a dictator in Germany. This is their mentality. Their mentality is that of Hegel, who was the first philosopher of fascism in modern Europe, who used the case of the Napoleon model, to write a theory of the state, which was then copied by Carl Schmitt, for Schmitt's doctrine.

. http://www.larouchespeaks.net/bad_swallbach/bad_swallbach_pt1.htm

Some quotes, as compiled by the Chicago Lawyer newspaper:

Judaism is the religion of a caste of subjects of Christianity, entirely molded by ingenious rabbis to fit into the ideological and secular life of Christianity. In short, a selfsustaining Judaism never existed and never could exist. As for Jewish culture otherwise, it is merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim.
    The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence.
    History as it is taught in leading American universities today is a deliberate systematic fraud. History textbooks in our public schools, in particular insofar as they pertain to the American Revolution and the issues leading up to the Civil War, are total frauds.
    Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) are among a handful of leading centers of fascist social engineering research and development throughout the post-war U.S. Other universities of comparable status include Columbia University, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Michigan, University of Chicago, University of California at Berkeley, and Leland Stanford University.
    . http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/institutional_analysis/lhldefd.html

Now if you've made it this far, it's time to present some of the opposing views, provided that's still necessary. I wont' quote, just read them for yourselves and form your own opinions.

. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/cult/larouche/main.htm
    . http://www.protest.net/view.cgi?view=2312
    . http://www.publiceye.org/larouche/nclcmain.html
    . http://www.csj.org/infoserv_groups/grp_political/grp_larouche/grpindex_larouche.htm
    . http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/uncommon-ground/lyndon-larouche.html

• sf
    sf

Yes, Cynicus, interesting reading for sure. Here is more interesting reading:

With "balls" like His, who needs "god"...He IS God!

< http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=Lyndon+LaRouche+Freemasons+Illuminati+Secret+Societies&hc=0&hs=0

sKally, happy trails

wcrestnpeace

• You Know
    You Know

The fact that you haven't heard of Lyndon LaRouche is a story in itself. It is not necessarily a reflection of your ignorance as much as it indicates how absolutely brainwashed the average American is by the media. Presumably you are reasonably curious about the goings on in the world. You obviously know how to use a search engine and are functionally literate. The question is, how could any sentient creature not know about the existence of a man who has run for the presidency of the United States on numerous occasions and whose ideas and writings are considered in the upper most circles of thinkers and leaders throughout the world?

Americans have been led to believe that they are the most well educated and informed people in the world. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The media in the United States is an absolute joke. As an example of how the media controls what people think, in the last two presidential elections LaRouche got a considerable portion of the Democratic vote in the party primary election. In the election where Dole was nominated, you had Forbes and Allan Keyes, and Buchannan running on the Republica side against Dole. All of those guys were given plenty of media attention and were given air time to debate amonst themselves. LaRouche was not given one minute of air time and no major media even mentioned his candidacy. However, LaRouche got more votes in the primary election than all the Republican contenders COMBINED. So, that's why you have never heard of LaRouche. The establishment fears him and doesn't want you to know about him. Not that I even care one way or the other. But, as a social phenomenon, it just shows the extent of the evil influence that people are under. One might counter and say that LaRouche is a crack pot and so that's why he's ignored. But that's not for the media to decide. Besides, they give media time to all sorts of goofballs and degenerates. Look at the Govenor of Minnesota, Ventura. He was a smack down wrestler for crying out loud. Yet they had no problem sticking a microphone in front of him. LOL In fact the more degenerate someone is the more the media makes him a celebrity.

At any rate, it is not just the media and establishment that are responsible for your ignorance. Largely, you are responsible in making sure that you are deceived. Look at what you did. You heard about this LaRouche guy that I referred to and you immediately entered his name into a search engine to dig up the dirt on him. Ahh, you knew you'd find something. Little do you realize that the very establishmentarians that discourage his media coverage at the same time commission their lackeyes to slander and discredit him. So you paste a collection of quotes taken randomly over the years from who knows where and this is supposed to tell the story of LaRouche. In reality you are a mere slave to the opinions of others. You really don't know what to believe. But, evidently, for you, the primary motive is to aviod the perceived discomfort of actually having to think for yourself and deal with the fact that the system is coming down. So, while a victim yourself, you also become a practicier of the methods of deception that others have worked on you. The Scriptures speak about those "who are liking and caring on a lie." From my observation most people love to be lied to. The Devil's world is really tailored made for people like you.

/ You Know

• fodeja
    fodeja
    The fact that you haven't heard of Lyndon LaRouche is a story in itself. It is not necessarily a reflection of your ignorance as much as it indicates how absolutely brainwashed the average American is by the media.

Er, no. It's probably an indication of your own brainwashing, as you simply assert that "cynicus" is not only average, but also an American.

As regards LaRouche: with so many loonies available on this world, it's sort of hard to pick the most interesting ones.

f.

• You Know
    You Know
    As regards LaRouche: with so many loonies available on this world, it's sort of hard to pick the most interesting ones.

True enough. That's why the collective apostate Dub community gets my vote. / You Know

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

Just two observations.

1) Are the quotations a genuine relection of Larouche's beliefs? Are they accurate?

. Look at what you did. You heard about this LaRouche guy that I referred to and you immediately entered his name into a search engine to dig up the dirt on him.
    2) Why would you align yourself, given your continual self-proclaimed purity of heart; with a man who has generated enough 'dirt' which is publicly accessible, to question his sanity.

I will say though that his interpretations of current events are far more interesting than reality, in the sort of David Ike manner of speaking.

Coming from Europe I had never heard of the chap until you mentioned him some months ago so I did a little research. I personally think that he would be better off auditioning for the villian's leading part in the next James Bond Movie, but he obviously has a brilliant mind.

I suspect he is a bad sleeper, as I understand his issues much more clearly when I am travelling on business and have not slept for four nights. But then even Benny Hill begins to look Audrey Hepburn at that stage.

Kind regards -- HS

PS - Now don't get upset YK, this is a tongue in cheek post.

• You Know
    You Know

Hillary's Baby Step:

1) Are the quotations a genuine relection of Larouche's beliefs? Are they accurate?

Of course not. How could a few snippets allow a person to understand the mind of another human? The quotes are taken out of context to make him appear to be extreme. Take for example the quote where he says the Beatles are a product of the Tavistock institue. First off: LaRouche is a classical humanist. He cites classical music and art as one of the necessary elements to the development of the republican system of governement as opposed to the more bestial oligarchic fuedal system. He has written in great detail explaining the ongoing battle between oligarchism and republicanism, or as the Scripture might define it as the iron and the clay.

For you info: The fundamental view of oligarchism is that man is a mere beast and a servant to the oligarch. The opposed view is that man is made in the image of God. Nearly all social and political struggles in the last 500 year period can best be explained by this phenomenon of antagonism. So, as a classical humanist, LaRouche feels that classical music is one of the highest forms of art which uplifts the human mind in ways that I certainly can't explain, but not suprisingly he does. He recognizes that rock and roll music is debasing, which of course, we have all heard before elsewhere. But, he also explains how the Tavistock institute has been involved over the last 60 years in a massive brainwashing operation by training their operatives in a certain mindset, and then gradually, over decades, using those agents to infiltrate the media and subvert it with bestial forms of entertainment for the purpose of demoralizing the population, similar to the dehumanizing Roman policy of "bread and circus." The fact that such a condition prevails leads me to think that it's true. Basically, as far as I'm concerned, LaRouche explains how the Devil does his work through various human agencies.

So, as regards his comments on the Beatles not being quality musicians, when compared to other rock musicians we all would think he doesn't know what he is talking about. But what he meant was that no pop music makers are talented because musically they do not follow the principles of classical music, which acording to classical humaist is the only music that is in harmony with the inner workings of the mind. As far as the impression given that the Beatles were direct agents of the Tavistock institute, I don't think that's what LaRouche was saying, although it is interesting that Paul was knighted by the queen awhile back. But overall, the Beatles are just a small part, albeit the most popular for a time, of a whole cultural phenomenon that suddenly burst on the scene, seemingly spontaneously, back in the 60s. LaRouche believes that Tavistock agents actually introduced LSD to the world and simply allowed the drug to take its effect. They couldn't be sure what the result would be. It was more or less an experiment. But, knowing the mind of the predator, we can postulate that the goal was to bestialize an entire generation. The facts speak for themselves that their goal was achieved.

2) Why would you align yourself, given your continual self-proclaimed purity of heart; with a man who has generated enough 'dirt' which is publicly accessible, to question his sanity.
    I am not aligning myself with LaRouche. I have only occasionally cited his writings because he is an authority on economics. Whenever I do cite him though, inevitably some apostate will get hysterical and go off about what a crack pot LaRouche is. So it seems to me that there is a pattern to the way people respond to any sort of thought that challenges the opinions that they are comfortable with. It is nonsense of course. That he is slandered as being a loonie and crack pot is really just the standard way that people are dealt with who have ideas that disturb others. I might remind you that Jesus was hated and painted to be an evil man by his enemies. Apostates routinely slander and ridicule me and try to discredit me any way they can. It just goes with the territory, as they say. Anyone who fights for the truth in a forum of truth haters is going to be treated that way. The fact that you acknowledge that LaRouche has a brilliant mind while others dismiss him as an idiotic or crazy man shows there is a disconnect somewhere. / You Know
  • Naeblis
    Naeblis

@_0

• JanH
    JanH

YK,

LaRouche believes that Tavistock agents actually introduced LSD to the world and simply allowed the drug to take its effect. They couldn't be sure what the result would be.

The result seems to be the nonsense we see you posting on this board.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• cynicus
    cynicus
    The fact that you haven't heard of Lyndon LaRouche is a story in itself. It is not necessarily a reflection of your ignorance as much as it indicates how absolutely brainwashed the average American is by the media.

Umm, did it occur to you that I might not be an American? I'm just an average brainwashed European.

You heard about this LaRouche guy that I referred to and you immediately entered his name into a search engine to dig up the dirt on him. Ahh, you knew you'd find something. Little do you realize that the very establishmentarians that discourage his media coverage at the same time commission their lackeyes to slander and discredit him. So you paste a collection of quotes taken randomly over the years from who knows where and this is supposed to tell the story of LaRouche.
    Well let's have a look at what I really did: I went to the man's own website, found his most recent testimonial, and quoted the very first paragraph. What I quoted in full were his own words and no more. If you looked at any of the links provided you will see all the sources they were taken from. Quite a contrast to 'who knows where' and 'supposed'.

I specifically omitted quoting negative opinions and only provided links to a number of sources I considered more or less reputable, amongst which the Washington Post was mentioned first. A number of interesting references to L., his spouse, the Schiller institute etc. have been left out since they are in German. Although I can read it it didn't really seem useful for the mostly English audience here.

But I slowly start to understand your real agenda here. Like your masters in Brooklyn you want to impress your audience with supposedly big names and the rank-and-file member is certainly not supposed to do any research of her own on the 'prepared food' using outside material. Just swallow and digest! Don't even try to use that brain of yours. It's there just to fill up the empty space that would be in your skull otherwise.

Interesting is this analogy: WT-writ had for years enjoyed and benefited from the fact that dubs are intellectually shitlazy and after years of careful mindcontrol they actually take anything for granted without being skeptical or inquisitive. Since the power of printing press has been rivaled by newer media such as the net and the instruments provided with it, the WT is losing grip by the day. Likewise they don't want their members to make pages about their way of life, about their total beliefsystem, their publications, their actions, and certainly not to use searchengines to dig up dirt.

---
    If you dig in a heap of dirt what do you find?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit