The Rapid oncoming time of the end part 1

by Homerovah the Almighty 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

To the student of ignorance and fear mongering : regarding your proclamation of the end times.

The point is the select signs of the times of the GT as written in the bible could be placed well in any moment of human history

for last 2000 years and even be placed with greater accuracy in the middle ages, so when someone reads information from apocalyptic religious

cults like the JWS who are trying to superimpose fear into people so they will react in the way they want them to react, hence it pays to analise

that given information to see if it is correct or not. The clue or hint to the truthful answer to all of this is the WTS. is a Publishing House.

Its deceivingly deliberate but that is the truth whether you like it or not.

The WTS has been around as long as they have because they know there are antiquated idiots that will believe them and they've got the numbers

to prove it. Thats the game that the WTS plays and thats of course making people believe in them and once they get someone they can start to

exploit them to buy and sell more of their literature.

Just who are you trying to kid ?

GO back into your hole, your BULLSHITTING isn't going to go anywhere here.

• parakeet
    parakeet

The Rapid oncoming time of the end part 1

How many more "parts" are there in your (ahem) essay? If there are more than two parts, the "rapid oncoming time of the end" will get here before you do.

Here's a better idea than writing more parts. See your doctor and give him/her a copy of your parts. I'm sure appropriate therapeutic measures with be forthcoming.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You will know these false prophets/profits by their works and proclamations.

God never intended the gospel to be commercialized, not in biblical times either $$$

Defining The False Prophet And Their Fate:

Deu 18:20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
    Deu 18:21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
    Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

The Motivation of the False Prophet Is Money:

Micah 3:9 [NIV] Hear this, you leaders of the house of Jacob, you rulers of the house of Israel, who despise justice and distort all that is right;
    Micah 3:10 [NIV] who build Zion with bloodshed, and Jerusalem with wickedness.
    Micah 3:11 [NIV] Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets tell fortunes for money. Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us."
    Micah 3:12 [NIV] Therefore because of you, Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble, the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

Jer 6:13 For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.
    Jer 6:14 They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.
    Jer 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.

Ezek 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
    Ezek 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
    Ezek 22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
    Ezek 22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered mortar, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.

• megs
    megs

The time of the end is about to befall us, and storm wind of Jehovah unleashed.

I kind of liked that... It's all very dooooomy & gloooooomyyyyy.... If the whole end of times thing doesn't happen you should consider creative writing...

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'm ready, bring it on! W.Once

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

(1) The arrival of two witnesses from Jehovah. These two men or group symbolising these two men will have supernatural powers so as to prove from whom they have been sent. Having the powers to close heavens to rain, turn rivers to blood and to do whatever it is they wish to do and for as often as they wish. These two men will be put to death at the end of their 42 month mission on earth by the Wild Beast.

Ok, when that happens let us know! At least your version is better than the WTS version of some guys getting tossesd in jail and then working through the legal system to be released. Not much of a mircle there.

One question, if they have supernatural powers, how can you kill them? Kryptonite?

Sorry for the sarcasm but you really should apply for a spot in the Writing department at Bethel. Although something tells me that you may have written them before.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm not reading all that.

Warlock

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Nice to see how some of the mentally unbalanced people out there are closely related in mindset to the JWS.

COO COO for COCO

• villabolo
    villabolo

The Bible Student, look up www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschwind_syndrome then look up hypergraphia.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I would like to say that we stop posting on this thread so it will not be in the active topics section anymore!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit