So I get read a DF letter.

by Sparkplug 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

And was told it was going to be announced on two weeks...come Thursday. When I started to tear up from happiness, I get a "Aprils Fools."

Now how does that happen?

A JW plays the most cruel April fools joke on you. For just a minute I was so happy.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Hey Decki, WTF? I would have framed it on the wall! Are you really back in Texas?

Kit

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I guess I did not explain well enough. lol

I was told by a JW that they were to be disfellowshipped in 2 weeks. I was so happy. But it ws an Aprils fools joke. On me. Not funny. Nobody is leaving the mess and well that sucked. I was so happy for just a moment that this person woke up. Just to find it was a joke.

Ahhh if you would have seeen me cry after. Damn shame.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Aw....I get it Sparks. I would be like that if my best friend who is still in...if I had a sliver of hope she could escape it.

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

I played this same joke on my sister one year. SHE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH ME. Of course, it was a different scenario. I pretty much just sent her a text and waited a while. She was freakin out. When I told her April Fools. She told me I was an idiot.

ID say april fools is my favorite holiday.

• carla
    carla

jw's participate in April Fools Day???! kind of worldly isn't it?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

ahhh...HUGS!!!! That was extremely cruel. I dream sometimes that my old friends wake up and contact me. Sorry you had to experience that sweetie.

• avishai
    avishai

What an A-hole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit