May 15th Watchtower - Faithful Slave = Jehovah & Jesus = Listen to GB

by flipper 12 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Once again our lurking JW friend sent us the " witness only " version of the May 15th Watchtower and I picked out the thought and " mind controlling " statements I thought you folks would be interested in seeing in order to see HOW BLATANT the control is being exerted these days.

First in an article called " Youths - Make your Advancement Manifest " notice the blatant way the WT society compares itself to Jehovah. And then how they insult the young people. It states in paragraph 13, " Why do I want to get married ? What expectations do I have ? What can I bring to a marriage ? To help you make an insightful examination, " the faithful and discreet slave " has published very specific articles. VIEW SUCH MATERIAL AS ADVICE THAT JEHOVAH IS GIVING YOU. ( vomit pause ) Carefully evaluate what is stated there and apply it. Never allow yourself to become " like a horse or mule without understanding . " ( Are they calling young people jack asses here ? ) Talk about insulting.

Also notice this , " Listening to Jesus involves looking intently at him, considering his example closely. Hence we do well to " pay more than the usual attention to the things" we read about him in the Bible and in the PUBLICATIONS OF " THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE " , as well as what we hear about him at Christian meetings. As his sheep, let us be eager to listen to Jesus and follow him. " Translation : Following the " faithful and discreet slave " is the same as following Jesus. No difference. ( Puke , gag. )

Now notice this sly bit of twisting of information how they compare angels not speaking abusively against anointed servants to rank and file witnesses not talking against the elders . It states, " In reproving those who " speak abusively " of Jehovah's anointed servants, the apostle Peter points out the angels humbly refrain from making judgmental accusations " out of respect for Jehovah ". ( Now notice the bait and switch ) Let us also keep free from improper judging , respect THOSE ENTRUSTED WITH OVERSIGHT IN THE CONGREGATION , and leave matters in the hands of Jehovah, the Supreme judge. " Translation : Disrespecting elders is as bad as disrespecting God's anointed . Jehovah will take care of everything so shut the f....... up. "

So I thought you'd get a nice gag reflex tonight reading this mind control garbage. I hope I didn't disturb the digestion of your food too much. Any and all comments are welcome . But it's interesting to note just how CONTROLLING the WT society is continuing to be of their members minds. Look forward to your takes. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

This promotes:

Organizational Idolatry

Antichrist Teachings (instead of Christ) "The FDS is the vicar of Christ, and we should pay heed when they speak ex cathedra."

(I was a catholic, and this is exactly what they are - WT versions of "his holiness the pope")

Extortion by Those in Authority

The Insight on The Scriptures says:

"EXTORTION

The act or practice of taking or obtaining anything from an unwilling or reluctant person by illegal use of fear, whether by force, threats, or any other undue exercise of power. The basic sense of the Greek word rendered ‘extortioner’ (har'pax) is “snatcher.” (1Co 5:10, Int) The Bible repeatedly warns against any seeking of unjust gain, particularly on the part of those in responsible or official positions.—Ex 18:21; Pr 1:19; 15:27."

They engage in the rape of the individual conscience. They try to extort confessions of faith through fear and intimidation.

I refuse to offer a pinch of incense to them.

They are nothing.

• babel on
    babel on

To answer the watchtowers question as to what can the young JW bring to the marrige the answer is simple. Nothing, only after years of de programming therapy will the young JW even begin to be mentally capable of unconditional love that a marrige needs for it to last and you just don't get that at the kingdom hall! So the advice to stay single is good advice. That way when they wake up from the mental vacation there all on there will not be a spouse and God forbid children involved!!

• Vinny
    Vinny

A few quotes from Mr Flipper:

"(Are they calling young people jack asses here ? ) Talk about insulting."

" Translation : Following the " faithful and discreet slave " is the same as following Jesus. No difference. ( Puke , gag. )"

"Disrespecting elders is as bad as disrespecting God's anointed . Jehovah will take care of everything so shut the f....... up. "

"So I thought you'd get a nice gag reflex tonight reading this mind control garbage. I hope I didn't disturb the digestion of your food too much. Any and all comments are welcome . But it's interesting to note just how CONTROLLING the WT society is continuing to be of their members minds. Look forward to your takes. Peace out to all, Mr. Flipper"

**** Just my opinion Flipper, but my wife and I have appreciated your former posts quite a bit more than your recent ones. A softer more reasonable tone back then, IMO. It appears to me that perhaps they are getting to you, a little more lately. And I know how that can happen. But in the end, if we become more bitter ourselves, personally, towards the JW faith, then it probably does us greater harm than good.

Just food for thought. I generally have enjoyed your posts. Just lately your posts just seem a little angrier and bitter.

This is one of yours I still share with others quite often:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/163486/1/Parents-with-JW-Adult-Children-Shunning-Them-How-Are-You-Coping

All the best!

Vinny

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Ah, poor Flipper, it's completely understandable that he becomes bitter occasionally. It's a wonder that he hasn't been driven insane by the whole situation . You're dealing with the same set of circumstances as well, Vinny. It's a marvel that any of us can function after having the cult steal away our loved ones.

Better for him to let it out amongst friends that care. You too, Vinny. Or anyone else. That's what we're here for.

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Gubberningbody:

I refuse to offer a pinch of incense to them.
    They are nothing.

Enough said.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Didn't I hear something just like this around 1969? Put off your life, pio-sneer, and just make it a few more years into the New Dark Ages. You will not grow old in this system.

Now, 40 years later, most of those people are getting old. People that were of college age in 1969 are now 58 years old, not far off retirement age (another 12 years from being 70). Many of those people that took the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger seriously then are now destitute and having no retirement hope. They p***ed their childbearing years away, thinking they would never get old in this system, and now they are headed that way.

No wonder the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants so much to remove 1975 from the scene. That way, people would not be allowed to benefit from the previous generation's mistakes. And they are going to just repeat the same mistakes that were made in 1969. Go into debt, sell out, no marriage, no college, no career, no entertainment, and just keep doing it until you die.

• flipper
    flipper

GUBBERNING BODY- I truly agree with you that the WT society is extorting it's rank and file members , exactly. The governing body is using fear and " undue exercise of power " over the minds of Jehovah's Witness members. It is cult mind control at it's worst. You are right : the WT society is nothing. Just a mind control cult.

BABEL ON- Welcome to the board friend ! You are correct. The young JW's are so mind controlled to think that all they need to have in common is serving the WT society - that any other problem or differences in relationships will be worked out due to common belief in Jehovah. It takes a lot more commonality between a couple to make a marriage work than just being two believing witnesses.

VINNY- Well, you certainly have a right to your views on my emotional health - but I respectfully disagree. I think I'm not alone here on the board in being offended at the injustices of the WT society and Jehovah's Witness cult. And in certain instance anger will come out over the fact that innocent people are being mind controlled by this insidious , evil cult. I make no apologies to you or anyone else for being righteously indignant at how the WT society oppresses it's members. And like you, yes, I do have personal anger as well- considering my 2 witness daughters 22 and 20 shun me completely , although I call and leave kind messages to them and tell them I love them. Fortunately I have a 24 year old son who is out of the witnesses and didn't buy into the crap.

My wife and I are proactively involved even at present in helping witnesses get out of the cult by being available to talk with them and assist them in understanding what they are going through after exiting the cult. We are in close friendship with an elders wife who stopped attending meetings 1 month ago ( she posts on the board ) , and she stopped attending due to injustices committed in her congregation. So you see I turn my anger into positively helping people escape the cult . So you see anger is good as long as it is channeled towards positive results in helping others. The more the WT society increases it's mind controlling ways onto it's members - I will continue to increase my efforts at exposing the mind controlling information. I am happy, have a great marriage , and am a very centered individual. Thanks for your concern Vinny, but I'm fine. It doesn't consume me 24/7. I run a business and that keeps me very occupied as well - as does my wonderful daily life with my loving wife. Hope you are doing well also.

MARJORIE- Thanks for the supportive words , I appreciate it . Yes I do get angry sometimes due to the injustices of the witness cult, not just in my life- but how the WT society abuses ALL it's members. That's why I am proactive in exposing this awful cult. And will continue to do so as time goes on. I agree it is better to vent among friends who understand than to keep anger bottled up. Then you don't know HOW it may be released. I've always been an open, communicative guy - mostly easygoing and supporive myself - but it doesn't mean I don't have a backbone to speak against the WT society when I see it's required.

WT WIZARD- Very true what you say- the WT society is making it's members waste their lives entirely. By not having children, getting no higher education, and living for a fantasy pipe dream - the rank and file members are pissing their lives away , literally. It's truly a crying shame they are so manipulated

• Vinny
    Vinny

Flipper writes: ..."So you see I turn my anger into positively helping people escape the cult . So you see anger is good as long as it is channeled towards positive results in helping others."

**** I do agree to a degree with the first part this statement overall that properly channeled anger can be useful at times. But I just disagree that sarcasm, visible anger, bitterness, name calling, swearing etc, when posting up your opinions, is the way "towards channeling positive results" and helping current JW's see their way out. Such as:

"Woops. Do you see what this a$$wipe WT society is up to ?... ( vomit pause )"

"this recent spoiled garbage junk food these people are eating !!"

Most JW's (from my own experiences), that are sincere will run when they see this kind of harsher, negative commentary from anybody. Which is why Ray Franz's writings are so helpful and effective to JW's who've opened their eyes to new information. He writes seemingly without bitterness or anger.

If it helps you to vent then that's your call. I've just noticed a more Danny H like attitude from the last couple of posts I've read of yours.

But I certainly do understand how this can happen. Our 23 year old son still shuns us all and it can at times bring out less than the best out of us.

Take care,

Vinny

• flipper
    flipper

VINNY- I'm sorry to hear about your 23 year old son shunning you. So you understand my bitterness, it's tough. I agree with you that I could tone down the expletives I use as it may scare some prospective faders away. I will try to work on that. However - I've never claimed to be the second coming of Ray Franz as I AM NOT a Christian , don't know if there is a God, am an agnostic / perhaps atheist . So I don't hold myself to the same " standards " that most people claiming to be Christians would. To compare me to Danny H is a bit extreme as I would never physically assault people over their differences of beliefs.

All I know is many people know me to be a straight shooter, I'm honest, call it like I see it , and I won't BS anybody to curry favoritsm . I was the same way in the JW cult - one reason I advanced to MS but never made elder. I wouldn't brown nose anybody. My wife and I have many friends on and off the board who we continue to help out of this mind controlling cult. An occasional swear word isn't going to affect their opinion of me - but I could see how it might scare some possible new members away. So your point is well taken - but I'll reserve the right to boldly and honestly reveal and expose the injustices of the WT society in a straightforward way - not cutting corners to do it. My best to you as well, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit