Wierd story! I was Harrased by Witnesses before attending the Memorial!!

by Witness 007 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Afew days before the memorial the phone calls started.....I even had a long message left on my answering machine while me and my wife were "busy" in the bedroom.....it was very distracting. I could hear "Memorial blah blah if you want to go blah blah or call this number Sister blah blah she went on for five minutes!...the next afternoon because I shift work I was having a snooze before the Memorial and Knock knock knock......I get up blurred eyes and all and yes Witnesses reminding me for the 100th time there is a memorial on..."sorry I'll let you go back to sleep." At the memorial this same brother yells at me from his car in the dark carpark. "HELLO BROTHER -------- WELCOME! HOW ARE YOU!" Another Brother says how nice it is to see me and how "Satan keeps us busy so we can't attend meetings"....WTF! Lots of pats on the back and love bombing, but I attend for my wife who seems happy with the attention.....I just feel sick...like a traitor to my own beliefs.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also the Brother giving the talk used the stupid "we are a cake tin with a dint in it" talk which has been used at almost every Memorial I have ever been to!

The Moon in Australia looked like a huge cheese wheel in the sky...it was awesome!

• Roddy
    Roddy

The Moon in Australia looked like a huge cheese wheel in the sky...it was awesome!

It did in the United States too. It will appear that way when it is both full and low in the sky.

I think few beyond the JWs would notice the Moon that night. It did look wonderful. After an hour or so the Moon would give up its colorful hue and shine bright white during its climb to the sky. Still looks wonderful but in a different way.

• ninja
    ninja

witney.....I don't believe your story of the sister on the answering machine lasting five minutes........you normally only last a minute when getting "busy" with the mrs.......so you had plenty of time to answer it.......ninja scarpers....he he

• Roddy
    Roddy

At the memorial this same brother yells at me from his car in the dark carpark. "HELLO BROTHER -------- WELCOME! HOW ARE YOU!" Another Brother says how nice it is to see me and how "Satan keeps us busy so we can't attend meetings"....WTF! Lots of pats on the back and love bombing, but I attend for my wife who seems happy with the attention.....I just feel sick...like a traitor to my own beliefs.

Don't take it so seriously, Witness 007.

My folks don't have much longer to live in this world. If it gives them a little bit of joy to see me there, I'll show up for the Memorial.

I don't mind doing one meeting in 365 days if everybody is happy and it gets me out of 260 (5 x 52) meetings in 365 days.

I never got this much attention when I was a regular at the meetings! LOL!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ninja = Bastard! It was not five minutes but I remember thinking "Cant she shut the F##k up already!!" Not a sexy moment!

• ninja
    ninja

"Cant she shut the F##k up already!!"

your wife?...or the woman on the answering machine?....he he

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heck, they shoulda had an extra meeting, just for you. A witness007 coming back, special meeting.. Everybody could have had the chance to lovebomb you in thier own special way.... Anyone refusing, to be special nice to you gets dffed, on the spot, by you.

S

Ps, or, maybe you are just trying ta tell us what a great guy you really are;)

• shamus100
    shamus100

I know what you mean about that moon.

The first time I saw it like that, I actually pulled over and tried to take a picture of it. It was absolutely amazing!

Oh, is this about JW's?

Well, your wifey will probably feel good for a while with all that love-bombing. It won't last, as I'm sure you are aware.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi Witness 007,

Our k/halls are not to far away from each other. In fact, I am certain from some of your earlier posts that our territory borders meet along the Yarra river somewhere!

And yes, I got the insincere love bombing/missing you/great to see you with your family/hope to see you more often crap as well!

Mattieu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit