Which Blackberry product should I purchase?

by asilentone 14 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am not so sure which one should I choose?

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Blackberry cobbler....mmm...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I have an 8800 which I almost never use. What a waste of money for me.

W

• Princess
    Princess

I love my Blackberry. I bought the "World Edition" but wish I had just bought the "Curve." Mine has no camera and I really miss it. I will check out the "Storm" next. I like the big touch screen.

I use mine constantly. Phone, text, email for work and personal, facebook, scheduling, shopping lists. I'm completely lost without it. Sad, but true.

Rachel

• jstalin
    jstalin

I used to have a several BBs. Now I have an iPhone. Best phone purchase of my life. BB doesn't hold a candle to it.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

An iPhone.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You don't need another gadjet. Simplify your life.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BlackBerry is the best phone, IMO. I have used an 8830 for about two years and like it, but if you're into touch screen your only option is the BlackBerry Storm. I'm looking to upgrade my 8830 to the BlackBerry Bold when it gets release for Verizon.

My wife has an iPhone. Some things about it are great, but I am not a fan of touch screens. I can type so much faster with an actual keyboard (even tho its small).

• noni1974
    noni1974

I have a blackberry curve. I love it. I can hook it up to my laptop and use it as a WiFi hotspot. I have an unlimited data plan and it doesn't cost anything extra to do that. Plus I love the color. Mine is red. It's hot!!!

• TD
    TD

If you're running a business or working in a corporate environment, get a Blackberry. The ability to erase / deactivate your BB remotely if it's lost or stolen is priceless.

If you're looking for less serious, but fun gadget, consider the iPhone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit