Scriptural thought for the day

by Mickey mouse 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    “Most truly I say to you, ‘Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood,you have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my bloodhas everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him’” - John 6:53-56
    Have 7 million JW's just rejected the opportunity of having everlasting life?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yup

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Of course, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger doesn't abide by the Bible. Though they claim to have the monopoly on abiding by it, even when such blatant discrepancies like this are found, they expect people to live (die) by, and teach, these errors until they themselves correct it.

So, you have 7 million people committing idolatry by obeying the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger and not partaking. This is despite the Bible's telling them that partaking is a must. The issue about whether the Bible lies is a separate issue--remember, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger claims a monopoly in abiding by the Bible, and they don't even do that.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

John 5:39, 40 "You study the scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very scriptures speak about ME ! Yet you

ARE NOT WILLING TO COME TO ME in order to have life."

The JWs claim to have the only 'true' understanding of the Bible. None of these verses are ambiguous. They say what they say. They obviously have an aversion to all things 'Jesus' and if the FDS says, "the emblems are not for you" then they are calling Jesus a liar and basically saying "there, there Jesus, just you go and have a lie down, leave it to us and we'll tell people what you REALLY meant to say."

• JustWantTruth
    JustWantTruth

I just showed my parents thos scriptures and explained why I don't feel comfortable with the memorial anymore. I think not wanting to disobey Jesus is a good reason. They seemed baffled and disturbed... but they still made me go : (

• edward612
    edward612

Yup! Why I don't feel comfortable with the memorial anymore. I think not wanting to disobey Jesus is a good reason. They seemed baffled and disturbed... but they still made me go.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Is there an echo in here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit