How many visit here that are non-members? (lurkers)...we have many newbies

by oompa 10 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Is there a way to know in any given period of time, like a month or year, how many visit JWD/JWN that are non-members. So many of the newbies mention they have been "long time lookers"...... that i am now curious. I can understand why early doubting dubs are prob scared to death at first, since any non-JW material is so taboo...they prob just take a quick peek....then another....then really start reading and looking back on on threads..............oomps

welcome all btw

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I'm Samuel Herd. I'm a lurker.

• Apostapler
    Apostapler

Hi there.

I lurked for about a month until I could sign up.

I've been out for 15 years, so no problems with posting...Ijust like to acclimate slowly, I guess.

• SuspiciousMinds
    SuspiciousMinds

I have spent countless hours on this site since last summer. There have always been things I thought were not right, but when I got home from the DC, these things seemed to all of a sudden add up and set off alarms. I did some research and arrived here pretty quickly. By the time I felt comfortable enough to register the site was no longer accepting new people. But here I am now!

Thanks to Simon for keeping the board open! This site has been invaluable to me.

SM

• oompa
    oompa

hey simon or mods......any data on this question??

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

check out what Boards has to say http://www.big-boards.com/board/323/

Just scroll down past the empty charts

• watson
    watson

Unique visitors fluctuates from 2500 to 4000?

• wobble
    wobble

WELCOME ALL WHO ENTER HERE!!!

we are a "broad church" to steal a phrase from the good old Church of England,you will find all kinds of belief here and none,but more importantly you will find love,acceptance,support and a great deal of TRUTH.

Quite a contrast from where you have been.

Welcome again all Newbies !!

May your God go with you,

Love

Wobble

• oompa
    oompa

Thanks lady lee....good info.....oomps

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Hi Oompa, thanks again for the welcome & the advice you gave me on my first post about not giving away too much personal info. Pleasure to finally be in touch with you after enjoying your post's for a long time. I met a C/O from North or South Carolina once, when I can think of his name I will pm you.

Yes, I was a long time lurker, once I verified many of the things being said here, I sunk my teeth into a lot of the old posts, many thanks to Lady Lee for her work in that department.

Mattieu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit