JWN Disapperared

by cameo-d 11 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Earlier when I tried to bring up this website I kept getting the "OOPS! Broken link" page.

I tried others ways in, like pulling up key words through search engines and also tried to link from pages on Freeminds.

Then I would get "page not found".

Was JWN off the air for awhile?

Do I have a computer glitch?

Why would this happen?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yet, it reappeared.

That's the most important thing, right?

Sylvia

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Did this happen to anyone else this morning?

• blondie
    blondie

It happens from time to time, cameo. On other DBs I've been on too. Simon used to make tweakings on Sunday when JWD would go down for a bit.

• diana netherton
  • wobble
    wobble

Don't take it personally Cameo-d, no one is trying to keep you off,we all love your unusual Topics!

It is just ghosts in the machine.

Love

Wobble

• wobble
    wobble

Meant to say,as long as it "re-apperared" ( see thread title) it's OK!

love

Wobble

• Warlock
    Warlock

Whew!

I thought you all had been "raptured", and I was "left behind".

Warlock

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Don't take it personally Cameo-d, no one is trying to keep you off,we all love your unusual Topics!

It is just ghosts in the machine.

Love

Wobble

Thank you for saying that, Wobbly. Many times I get no replies to my topics and sometimes I feel like I am just talking to myself!

As far as ghosts in the machine.....I really wish I could believe in demons. If it were true, I could just throw salt over my shoulder and they would run. Then, everything would be fixed again. Oh, if life could be so simple!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh I thought it was just me; I got those messages around the same time there was an interruption to my internet service. Good to see that others experienced the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit