CONGRATULATIONS MARK AND GAIL

by iknowall558 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

It was fantastic watching both of you being baptized today. Before I came to witness it , I just thought 'oh well, that's great, if thats what you want to do then why not ' . I wasnt prepared for how much it would affect me and its made me re-think the whole thing. I felt God was tapping me on the shoulder and making me take note , of which I certainly did. It was an amazing day for me .....as it was for you and I'm so happy for you both. Congratulations ! x

• ninja
    ninja

congrats folks.........da ninja

• leavingwt
  • IT Support
    IT Support

Best wishes to you both ...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Did I miss some info? What religion? where?

Congratulations where ever !!!I guess UNLESS it is one I left..

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

password protected and his wife were baptized at the Riverside Gospel Church today. There were 12 ex JWs in attendance , most of which have all come from same congregation in the past year or two. It was amazing to be told that several Christians have been praying for the JWS at the local kingdom hall to come out of the org. for the past few years. Did God answer their prayers ? YES ! When I looked round and took count of all the ex dubs, not including children, the evidence and the realization hit me right there and then that he made this happen. We were there all under the same roof to witness Mark and Gail dedicate their lives to God and Christ.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wonderful!!!! Thats the GOOD NEWS I love to read..... God bless them on there journey with the LORD

Thanks for filling me in. DAH!!!!

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

Congratulations to you both!

Blithe

• hubert
    hubert

Mark and Gail, you guys are all wet !

Congratulations !

Hubert

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    password protected and his wife were baptized at the Riverside Gospel Church today. There were 12 ex JWs in attendance , most of which have all come from same congregation in the past year or two. It was amazing to be told that several Christians have been praying for the JWS at the local kingdom hall to come out of the org. for the past few years. Did God answer their prayers ? YES ! When I looked round and took count of all the ex dubs, not including children, the evidence and the realization hit me right there and then that he made this happen. We were there all under the same roof to witness Mark and Gail dedicate their lives to God and Christ.

Man, I would love to be a fly on the wall of that kh! Those poor jws probably are panicked..the attack of the Christians...LOL!

Congrats Mark and Gail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit