WTS Document found in UN Collection - MAJOR

by hawkaw 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dino
    Dino

HAWK!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!

What a debt we all owe you!

I have been SO busy lately, however I intend to compare this word for word to see if the UN made any changes. They probably didnt, with all the rubber-stamping typical of any huge agency, but I'll still check it out.

Once again Hawk, you the man!

Sorry to leave you with that Alward fellow, but I have only been able to check in.

But others rose to the occasion!!
    As the immortal Telly Savalas sez,
    Who loves ya baby!!

Dino

• waiting
    waiting

THANK YOU HAWK!!!!!

Lord, to actually get written anything from a government worker.....oh, you work for a government, well, forget that comment!

Anyway, for you to get anything in writing from a man.......damn.

You have gone through countless hours of frustration, now haven't you, Hawk..........

And you've overcome all the obstacles and won! You are a woman, aren't you.

Don't make me pay for this bit of fluff, it's Friday and the day is done. And you've accomplished what you've set your mind to do....as always.

Well done! Well done!

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Good work, Hawk! They can run, but they can't hide. Their "sins" are quickly catching up with them.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Adding my respect and thanks -

Awesome and inspiring work.

Wow, times ten thousand times infinity.

lauralisa

If the world didn't suck, we would all fall off
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hawk, you f-ing rock.

ashi

• detective
    detective

YES!
    This is wonderful news. It deserves to be front and center so I'm bringing it back up to the top. Thanks, Hawk.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Way to go, Hawk!

AlanF

• sf
    sf

Hawkaw,

I do/ did not know where to put this; whether it is significant, I do not know:

< http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.cfm?ArticleID=55

A portion:

4. Jehovah's Witnesses

At least 32 Jehovah's Witnesses were held in detention in 1999 as objectors to military service. Amnesty International regards them as prisoners of conscience, detained for the right to profess their religion, a right guaranteed under the Singapore constitution. Jehovah's Witnesses have been banned since 1972 and there is no recognition of conscientious objection, nor is there an alternative civilian, non-punitive service available, as called for by the UN Commission on Human Rights. Others have been arrested for the practice of their religion through possession or distribution of 'Watch Tower' publications.

Recommendations:

- that Jehovah's Witnesses no longer be detained for the peaceful expression of their conscientiously held religious beliefs;

- that a civilian service be made available as an alternative to compulsory military service.

sKally

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

AWESOME HAWK! You're on a roll!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Flag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit