LISTEN TO THE TOP ELDER IN SCOTLAND JUSTIFY THE ORG'S U.N. LINK.

by Hobo Ken 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

This is part 2 of the blog which charts the process of being disfellowshipped from the watchtower organisation.

A must hear!!!

Here is part 2.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/tartanpodcast/doro_2.mp3

• ninja
    ninja

ronnie hunter has went from being a spiritual giant to a cultic dwarf in my estimation in recent years.........and really condescending to boot..........although I don't want to isolate individual witnesses ....but rather vent my anger at the witness structure.....I'll make an exception in his case........ronnie hunter.....the pharisees would be proud of you.........ya wee prick

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ ninja .....rotlflmao.

• ninja
    ninja

it's only funny...cos it's true

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

You know I saw him out in the field circus yesterday?

Me and Terry saw him and he looked like a very old worried man, I hardly recognised him.

There was also someone else out that I had to do a triple take at....

• ninja
    ninja

did his name start with a p?....and end with an aul?.........bet he was worried....a triple take could be construed as being trinitarian

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Notice how the Elduh, once backed into the corner and unable to give a plausible answer to the prophet issue, then tries to divert the conversation off-topic to

"what would you put on one paper that you accept, and on onother what you doubt."

They can never stick with an issue if they cannot overturn the point being made.

The typical one is:

"Do JWS believe that only JWs will survive Armageddon?"

"No JWs do not believe that only JWs will be saved. " They then segue into their teachings of the earthly resurrection, how millions who are brought back who are not JW will be given the opportunity to accept Christ (ie - become JWs) in the New World.

Hence evading the question about WHO exactly, survives Armageddy.

HB

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

@ ninja -Iv'e mailed who it was to your forum mail.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

PLEASE PLEASE get rid of the annoying little tom-tom background music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually made it hard to make out what is said sometimes.

But otherwise - thanx. Another nail in it. The Elduh has the bald faced cheek to ask:

"Who would want to enquire about (UN NGO)?" As if something affecting your everlasting salvation is not worth ENQUIRING about?

WHAT do they tell members of other religions as to how crucial it is they question their beliefs?

HB

HB

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

How is he the "top elder"? I don't think there is such a thing. He does sound like a jerk though

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit