Are you going to the Memorial?

by wobble 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I'd rather get raped by demons and left splattered with their 'demon semen'

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Jesus told everyone present to eat the bread and drink the wine. If you're not going to partake™ there's no reason to be there.

He never commanded anyone to come and watch. Besides, at most kingdom halls no one partakes™, so there's nothing to watch in the first place.

W

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Haven't been invited and have no plans to gatecrash!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I'd rather get raped by demons and left splattered with their 'demon semen'

I'm going to have to disagree. I much rather stare at a loaf of bread than go through that!

• trebor
    trebor

No. Never-ever again.

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

I was thinking about it. Just for my parents.

BUT, looks like I am going to have a schedule conflict. It will be the first one I have ever missed. We'll see how that goes over.

• african GB Member
  • I quit!
    I quit!

No, but if I did I'd wear a tee shirt with a picture of Jesus on it with a red circle and a diagonal slash over his face with the caption "JUST SAY NO".

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

First time in 2 years........make family happy.....make me sad......maybe I'll partake just for fun!

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

I think I will go. Last year and year before I was studying so this year I can go and use my brain plus will make JW family happy and will be so full etc that I shouldn't get bothered as another congreation has the hall right after so quick out.Oh yes on Easter I am going to my old church(haven't been there for 14yrs Lutheran)just because. And can compare as I have no plans to go to either after that.Maybe watch some religious shows that afternoon(kidding)and just O D on religion!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit