Why JW's Are So Damn Irritating

by Pig 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

What's even more irritating is that I can't read anybody's posts on this thread for some reason.

• parakeet
    parakeet

ninja: I don't think we should be too hard on them....we were the same once

If dubs were only irritating, I'd agree. But many innocent children have died because of the WTS blood policy, and many have been molested by perverts who claim to be men of God.

The fact that we were once dubs and saw firsthand the damage that the WTS can inflict on their slaves should make us even harder on dubs. Who knows the WTS and dubs better than we do?

• ninja
    ninja

hey para........I'll fight the watchtower structure to my dying breath....believe me.......what I'm saying is....we were once prisoners in the structure.....they are people like us.....I mean....believe it or not....I used to be irritating....yep honestly.....he he

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

They' re iritating cause they miss the point of the teaching of Christ about how to be a True christian . They are so caught up with following every petty rule and regulation in the org , that Christs teachings get shoved into 2nd place or get overlooked. It irritates the hell out of me that I can be shunned by dub on the way to work in the morning and notice that they are dressed in their cardboard clothes for the ministry ready to represent 'Amighty God' for the next hour or two and expect to get a big spiritual pat on the head for making someone feel like they're a worthless piece of crap ; not fit to breath the same air as you; not as loved by God as they are; more contaminated than anything you would find in a sewer. But hey! Jehovah sits back , well pleased with their efforts and with a big bag of brownie points to hand out all who manage to make one of these "no gooders" feel like this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit