amazing elder visit audio

by ninja 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

hope I'm not treading on toes here........

but there is an interesting elders visit on mp3 at this site

http://deathorobedience.blogspot.com/2009/03/death-or-obedience-podcast.html

enjoy!!!!!!!!

• carla
    carla

Thank you! will finish listening later, love the accents!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Listening now, thanks!

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I can see how our American friends might struggle with the accent. I did and I am in the UK.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

AARGH! It brings back a lot of memories of the elders visiting my family when we had missed several meetings. It's not good memories. The elders said the exact same thing at my home -word for word!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Just wanted to say the last audio in particular was very interesting. I loved it when the elder asked "Do you think Jehovah's Witnesses are God's chosen religion?" and Matt turned it around and said "Do you believe anyone othere than JWs will survive Armageddon"? The elder responded "That's not for us to judge" so Matt responded "that's exactly the way I feel about judging whether JWs are the one true religion" (or words to that effect).

• Hobo Ken
    Hobo Ken

Thanks for the publicity ninja ,no toe treading here.

Advertise, Advertise, Advertise !

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

when talking about the societys UN involvement elder said "IT'S JUST THE BEAST" .....what ! priceless

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I couldn't finish listening to it, it is too cringeworthy. I feel a wee bit like the elder was being strung along. If that's where it was ending up, couldn't you just cut to the chase and say you didn't believe it any more? Instead of all this, do you believe in Jehovah? do you believe in Jesus? carry on.

Plus I am sure I recognise that elder's voice.

• Nellie
    Nellie

I couldn't get the podcast to play ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit