Vote: is it Gibbering Buddy, Gibbering Bottie, Governing Bottom.

by hamsterbait 27 Replies latest jw friends

• reniaa
    reniaa

Hi snowbird

You quote a scripture YOU apply to witnesses snowbird, I just quoted a scripture against mocking :S truth will out...

I've checked a few threads on this site and it is getting less spiritual everytime I come, you might as well call it, 'I hate witnesses' forum bacause thats all I get from it these days :( sad really.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Reniaa,

Please read some of the threads started by the newbies. They are refreshing stories of Freedom and Liberation.

-LWT

• villabolo
    villabolo

'I hate witnesses' forum bacause thats all I get from it these days :( sad really.

Reniaa. We are dealing with people who are both psychotic and psychopathic and have destroyed many lives. It is normal to hate something as vicious and virulent as the Governing Body and their sychophants. They are spiritual Nazis and war needs to be waged against them.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

SO WHAT IS IT TO BE. Judgementalist Wankers excluded from the vote.

HB

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hammy B.,

... and why didn't my "Governing Badly" make the list?

Otherwise, I'll take "Governing Bottom".

Although "Slobbering Body" would also be appropriate.

Okay, so let's have a spiritual discussion of the Governing Body, as someone suggested. A search in WT Library revealed that the expression "Governing Body" doesn't appear in the NWT, so it doesn't exist. "Governing Body" is an invention. Therefore, it would be equally spiritual to elect an alternate rendering for the invented term. Remember, vote early, and vote often for your choice.

B the X

• Twitch
    Twitch

Ahhh, comedy,...

How 'bout "Governing Snobby"?

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Gibbering Buddies / Goobering Boobies

~Sue

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Glorified Bullsh*t

african GB member

• watson
    watson
    it is getting less spiritual everytime I come

Bummer.

• ataloa
    ataloa

lol at watson! Made me spit my water out.

I like the Covering Booty, but I can't make it start with a G, dernit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit